James Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=indigo]In the spirit of all things new and fresh (as well as the constant questions from AIM) I thought I'd provide a small teaser of Otaku Media's newest project. [IMG]http://jamesotaku.tripod.com/images/Teaser1.jpg[/IMG] Hopefully as we get a little closer to completion, I can provide everyone with some more revealing sneek peaks. 'till then, I hope this keeps you guessing. ;)[/color]
gundamcat17 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 that really is a teaser the link doesn't work..
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=indigo]In the spirit of all things new and fresh (as well as the constant questions from AIM) I thought I'd provide a small teaser of Otaku Media's newest project. [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/final_fantasy_garden/Teaser1.jpg[/IMG] Hopefully as we get a little closer to completion, I can provide everyone with some more revealing sneek peaks. 'till then, I hope this keeps you guessing. ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] geocities doens't allow linking of pics anymore, James , i can't see the pic
James Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 Agh, it usually works for me once I place the image on a page. Oh well, hold on a moment, I'll fix it :)
Guest Trotenks Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 this is easy its the release of nintendo page yeah i good uh huh
James Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 [color=indigo]Okay, I think I got it working. And no, it's not a Nintendo page. I'll show a little more soon ;)[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=indigo]Okay, I think I got it working. And no, it's not a Nintendo page. I'll show a little more soon ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] can't ya show us a pic that isn't from geocities, goecities sucks now, they don't allow linking of pics
Treble Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Im seeing the pic it got some certain kind of letters on it and like a (^_^) face on it.Black and white and blue heh hard for me to figure what it is.
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Im seeing the pic it got some certain kind of letters on it and like a (^_^) face on it.Black and white and blue heh hard for me to figure what it is. [/B][/QUOTE] man I wish I could I see the darn pic
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 yeah I finally see it, hey I see the Gamecube symbol and PS2, hmm:confused:
James Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 [color=indigo]I'll post an attatchment of the file here, just incase you can't view it above.[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=indigo]I'll post an attatchment of the file here, just incase you can't view it above.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, I had to rigth click then go to properties and then I copied the link into the browser to actually see it, I'm so smart:D :D
Sephiroth Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 heh, you guys are never gonna guess what this teaser is, until james decides to tell you that is, because my lips are sealed....
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]heh, you guys are never gonna guess what this teaser is, until james decides to tell you that is, because my lips are sealed.... [/B][/QUOTE] hmm it kinda looks like something planned for the boards
MysticGohan Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 That looks pretty damn sweet man! Hah, damnit, I got fb practice today...... first game is next week friday... woo hoo...
Transtic Nerve Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I think i know what this is.. ;) hehe but I dunno for sure.... if It's what i think it is then YAY! if not then booo... regardless I'm not saying a word....
Raiha Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Erm, uh, I think it means that we can put banners in our sigs? Otherwise, no clue. I [i]hate[/i] guessing games.[/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Erm, uh, I think it means that we can put banners in our sigs? Otherwise, no clue. I [i]hate[/i] guessing games.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I saw the otkau boards on one side and then I saw PS2 and gamecube symobols to the other side, so it don't make sense, what woudl the gaming symbols be on the other side of the otaku boards logo
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Oh my god! Oh my god!! I know what it is!! ...Naw, I'm just messin. I have no clue.. :confused:
gundamcat17 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Nice james is that your work ginnylins...ne way nice stuff...
KAMAKAZI Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Umm good work whoever made it... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Nerdsy Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Well, I have my suspisions... But otherwise, I have no clue...
Guest Trotenks Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 i thinks the otaku is getting a sony section cause sony is on the forums now
James Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]Nice james is that your work ginnylins...ne way nice stuff... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]It's my work :) Some of you are way off hehe...I hope we can show some more later, prior to launch.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now