OtakuBoards

Sibling Secrets

Guest dayday

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i]
[B]Didn't I say don't ask? It's a reason. I have this thing and it's not good right now. So it's not a good time to get mad for me. [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]:therock:
if you don't want to have to explain yourself, then it's not a really good thing to say something as vague as, "don't ask, I have this thing," unless you're inconspicuously trying to get someone to ask you what your problem is, since something like that [i]does[/i] leave people wondering. while I've been trying to keep from being snappy, you've been particularly rude (and not just in this post), and I don't appreciate it at all.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Perfect Cell[/i]
[b]oh man dont even get me started on little brothers and sisters. there are 10 kids in my family. My little sister will always turn ANYTHING in to some house game,like super smash bros. i have a little brother who will copy ANYTHING i do anything i say. Somtimes i really just wanna kill them!!! but im stuck with them......forever......[/b][/quote]
[FONT=arial]:faint: man, and I thought 5 kids in the house was bad. I can't imagine what 10 would be like. my little brother copies me, too. drives me INSANE, I tell ya! heh, well at least you're not the youngest (or the oldest, for that matter >.>'). what place in line are you at? [/FONT]

Guest dayday
I wasn't being rude. And I wasn't trying to make you think about it. I know how to explain it. But no one gets what I mean anyway. So, I don't take out my time to explain. Just a lot of time to yell at them about what I'm saying now. So, once again I'll say this. Don't think you know more than me or get me mad. Because I really don't get along with people that well. And most of the board thinks I'm immature because of it. But I'm not and I know more than you think and I don't like to be told things like that. I lose my temper easily.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i]
[B]I wasn't being rude. And I wasn't trying to make you think about it. I know how to explain it. But no one gets what I mean anyway. So, I don't take out my time to explain. Just a lot of time to yell at them about what I'm saying now. So, once again I'll say this. Don't think you know more than me or get me mad. Because I really don't get along with people that well. And most of the board thinks I'm immature because of it. But I'm not and I know more than you think and I don't like to be told things like that. I lose my temper easily. [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]*sigh* heaven forbid I should get you angry at me. :rolleyes:

no point in arguing with you after this, since you won't listen to reason anyway.

crying shame that you aren't keeping on topic with your own thread, when you were on 'some people's' cases about it earlier.[/FONT]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Perfect Cell[/i]
[b]yea me too....but he wont for a bit. he's only 2 so i still have to deal with him for a few years...[/b][/quote]
[FONT=arial]so he's two, huh? C.J. (my brother) didn't ever copy me then, but he sure likes to copy me now, and he's 11 0_o'. he does it on purpose because he knows it annoys me like all get out :drunk:. well, your brother's probably copying you because he likes you so much ^_^.[/FONT]

A brother who's a bag of bones, another brother who's "Mr. Luvmedoo", a sister who wouldn't talk if it was the end of the world, another sister who can't [i]stop[/i] talking, and another younger brother who walks around thinking he owns the house.

All of them don't do things that are embarassing, they [i]are[/i] embarassing. I'd hate to have to go down town with them-- fortunately I haven't had to yet. I never want to be seen with them in the outside world. :drunk:

All of them are younger than me, and I'm 14. It's a nuthouse here. I'd die of crazy disease if I stayed here my whole life.

Geez Fall, and Dark Cell, that's a lot of kids. Yeah, Ste (*ahem* um, "Ami") and I thought we had reason to boohoo about 5 kids...... therefore anything over 5 is always like "whooooaa!" to me. I feel sorry for your mothers; I personally can't imagine having so many children. :worried:

i know how you feal taki. oh and 3 people have moved out so there are only like 6 kids still living at my house. but still i really hate littles sisters too. i have one who wont let me do anything without her knowing "where are you going,what are you doing,what are you eating" i just wanna kill her some times.

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][B]LOL! Pefect Cell, how do you ever get privacy!?!
I would die if I didn't have my solitude and privacy, but that's just me.
I can't compare to you because we only have three children in our house at the moment.
My oldest brother, left last year on two year mission to El Salvador.
Then my other brother is leaving on his two year mission in a few monthes, so then it will just be me and my little sis. >.<[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

i just go hide in my room and read a book or play gameboy. or i just go ride me bike somwhere lol. or i go over to a friends house. so i have a few things to do to get alone. its hard for me to watch movies cus little kids are crying and yelling and screaming....i wanna take a gun and shoot them some times lol. they erase datas on EVERYTHING.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Perfect Cell [/i]
[B]they erase datas on EVERYTHING. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][B]Now we have something in common, my little sis just erased my data for my Animal Crossing town. *twitches* I wanted to kill her...
But sadly I couldn't >.<
So I merely erased her Starfox data to content myself. Tehe^-^[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

hey thats not nice. i get angry at them yes but i dont do somthing to get back at them. that will teach THEM to be mean and then it will be all your falt. could you live with yourself if it was your falt you little sister went to jail and its just cus you were angry?

[size=1] [color=deeppink]Well, I only have 1 sibling, an older sister, me and her get along reeeal great, we are like best friends, but she some times black mails me, and makes me get off the computer so she can get on, and I never resist or anything...cuz i am sooo nice or w/e, but she for some reason thinks its funny to make me mad...o_O and I really HATE it when i get mad. Also...I'm like her human Guinea pig...she always experiments on me...like she would suck at makeupand finger/toe nail painting if I didnt let her practice on me...
Oh yeah! The 2 things she does that makes me the maddest is
a)she treats me like her servant..when she wants something, she makes me go get it...and she makes me make her lunch, well she makes me do EVERTHING for her..
b) (and this is the worst) I have a skill of convincing anyone to do anything..especially with my parents...and she makes me use it when she wants a friend over, or doesnt want to be grounded when she is...i've saved her butt plenty of times...and does she ever thank me?? Hell no!:flaming:
And that's about it. Oh yeah..I love my sister to death and she is my fav person in the world...so I dont mean any of this in the wrong way ^_^[/color] [/size]

lol good story. i'm an EXTREMELY heavy sleeper and once while i was napping, my sister started to tickle my face, holding my nose so i couldn't breathe and poking her finger up my nostrils for fun but i still didn't wake up completely and so apparently while sleepwalking, i got up and punched her in the nose and ran away to the computer room and fell asleep again, thinking it was a dream. For revenge, she quietly snuck in with a jar of vaseline and rubbed it all over the doornob to get out of the room and then while keeping it open, locked it, ran over and quickly smeared a huge glob of vaseline all over my hair then ran out and slammed the door behind her so i couldn't turn the knob without getting vaseline all over my hands... horrible isn't it? she's almost two years older than i am too!