Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[img]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Dead_Land.jpg[/img]
I don't like her eyes, and the dead guy is getting on my nerves. I thought it was gonna look good, but it's not.

I still suck at backgrounds, I don't know how to get the textures I want....
Posted
o_O Wow, that's really great! With such simple expression, the guy looks like a very deep character.. (Or girl.. It's hard to tell with me. X_X) My only real problem with it is the skull in the background is a little unrealistic, but I like it!

[b]8.9/10[/b]
Posted
[size=1] That's an amazing picture, the dull colours suit it very well. As does the expression on your characters face. It's deep and meaningful in a way.

the dead guy is a bit out of place, ot agree with everyone else here, but it's ok. The colours a well picked and shaded. It's a good picture. [/size]
Posted
[size=1]Anime skeletons are bound to look screwy, anyway.

He probably wouldn't be sitting at a right angle to the ground...more slouched, I'd think. Oh, well.

She's pretty. I like her hair, although it's rather difficult to distinguish from the sky. Most of your pictures are so very light.[/size]
Posted
[size=1] Yeah...the skeleton thing looks pretty....weird. O_o Her shoes/boots look kind of weird as well for some reason.

But anyway, nice job with everything else. Us usual, your CG amazes me...[/size]
Posted
mmm, yeah, maybe if the dead guy bend more... OR, if I could just cover entirely with some cloth or something -_-'''.

I like my light colours though, cus when I began to smooth shade, it was too solid and definite and I don't really like that.
Posted
[color=orangered][font=times new roman]Good lord mystikal...You can do no wrong... :p

I actually dont mind the skeleton cause it looks like an anime skeleton...Its not suppose to look realistic...

The tree looks great and the character design is amazing...The bluebird is nice looking and the pendant around here neck also...

This is one of my favs of yours definatly...:cool:

You are one of the best if not [b]THE[/b] best artist ive seen...very nice :D [/color][/font]
Posted
[color=indigo]Yay!!!! I get to see Shilin's pictures again^^ Man I really missed looking at them for these past two weeks^^ Hehe I really like this one^^ Soon I'll get to draw again...*is counting down the days* 2 more days left![/color]
Posted
O_o Thats really cool! her eyes do seem to stare into space though O_O But that makes it look mysterious. The BG is drawn good, but it scares me *hides* The skeleton Kinda looks like a doll. Great job at CGing.
Posted
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

mystikal, you rock!

How can you say that the BG sucks when it's so... cool and mysterious, it perfectly fits the picture!

The dead guy does bother me a bit, though. I think he should be hunched over, and his body not so straight. I still think it's really cool ^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...