Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#9933ff]I was on the road the other day, going to a museum. And my mom and I were on the highway. So I see one of those green highways signs [I dunno what colour they are in other countries, but in America: they're[/color][color=green] green[/color][color=#9933ff]. ;)], and it says such and such a place, 1 mile. so I get this great idea.

The picture was originally different, and I tooled around with it. I DIDN'T make the image. lol. In all irony, this was taken on a stormy day in S.C. during Hurricane Floyd a couple years ago.

Tell me what you think of it, and how I can improve it, because it's pretty crappy, I think. Oh, and BTW, I did this only in MS paint.

[size=1]Gosh, how I hate this. Second thread of the same thing, because the first attachment thing wasn't working properly. -.-[/size][/color]
Posted
Well, first off, I'm quite sure those signs are green no matter what country you're in, just so if you go to another place, you don't get confused. ^_~

Secondly, I'm [i]really[/i] surprised how well that came out from using Paint. You did a great job in the photo editing, which I think you should pursue, and the sign looks like it could actually be REAL. ^_^ I could really use that place right now..

As for the overall banner, the outline looks great, the image looks clean and to the point, and I think you did very well on it. Great job. =)
Posted
[color=#9933ff]Thank you for your positive comments on my image editing. ^^;; You're all too kind, really.

I was planning on making the "Happiness" a series of weird images like this, once every month, so check for me in this topic again, in a couple weeks or so. (er.. maybe a couple days). :)[/color]
Posted
I looked at this picture a couple of days ago when you first posted it and I thought it was a real street sign. So, I said sarcastically, "Wow. She turned the picture into a banner. That's [b]some[/b] photo editing." But now that I know that you actually changed the name on the sign and in Paint for that matter, I'm impressed. I guess that shows how good it is. You fooled me!!! heh.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]Well, first off, I'm quite sure those signs are green no matter what country you're in, just so if you go to another place, you don't get confused. ^_~[/B][/QUOTE]

Bwehehehe. If it cofuses you, try not to come to the Netherlands for they are Blue >=)

Anyways. Its cool :)
I didnt see what was wrong about it first thought -.- but then i looked closer pushed my nose against the screen (for my brother was standing behind me, pushing me in my back >.<), to see the "JOY" sign xP
Good work Roxi
Posted
[size=1]I applaud your optimism. Happiness is only one mile away... If that would have been me it would have been more depressing. I am not sure how I would word it. You probably know what I mean.

Hmm... Macon... Georgia... Tori... *smiles*


Definitely some good work coming from Paint.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=green]Very nice. That is so funny and cool. Now I am going to advertize that with my big cardboard banner that says "OtakuBoards.com The Place to be." Heh.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...