Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][B]I really don't know!!! O.o;;;

Personally, I usually don't worry about it. Infact last year I didn't know when I was going to school until two days before.

Maybe I should be a little more prepared this year...but then again, I'd prefer not to find out. >.<

Why weigh down my care-free spirit with the heavy burden of school. I like the feeling of not knowing.^-^ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Posted
I wish not to think about it. I like my freedom and I happen to be going on many adventures. School would totally ruin that for me, Sir Darkside, so I wish not to know ^^

But I do know it's in August :<
Posted
Never! Never again will I be plagued by the mundane teachers spouting ******** that even they could not possibly believe.


Ahem...in other words I graduated this year ^^.
Posted
I graduated too, but I've got to go to college soon.

I'm not sure about what day it is, but I'm pretty sure its at the end of August.
Guest Randleman
Posted
[color=crimson]This thread seems utterly pointless. no intelligent conversation can come from this thread. I'll leave it quickly[/color]

[img]http://www.johnami.com/~fateomcskippy/images/eject.jpg[/img]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasrai [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][B]I really don't know!!! O.o;;;

Personally, I usually don't worry about it. Infact last year I didn't know when I was going to school until two days before.

Maybe I should be a little more prepared this year...but then again, I'd prefer not to find out. >.<

Why weigh down my care-free spirit with the heavy burden of school. I like the feeling of not knowing.^-^ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

Sir ? too formal just call me darkside.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Randleman [/i]
[B][color=crimson]This thread seems utterly pointless. no intelligent conversation can come from this thread. I'll leave it quickly[/color]

[img]http://www.johnami.com/~fateomcskippy/images/eject.jpg[/img] [/B][/QUOTE] just for a heads-up noting intelligent (big worDs confuse me......./-)
\-
Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][B]Congrats to WW2 also!

No harm done Darkside, just next time, select the qoute button under the person's post, not above it. ^-^

Oh! And try not to double post, please. We wouldn't want you to get banned or something, now would we?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Posted
[size=1][color=red]Heh heh, September ^_______^ -- But then again I just broke up on Monday O_o!

One more year and then I'll be freeeeeeeeee @.@ -- then I get to go to university ~_~;; bleh! Some things just have no justice to them![/color][/size]
Posted
I dont wanna go back to that hellhole *starts rolling around on the floor and cries* in other words August. but if you got miroku with you then you can just jump in and out of his hand. (I did say it was a hellhole)
Posted
I go back August 25th and truthfully, I can't wait. I'm tired of summer, theres never anything to do. Its extremely boring. Besides, this year won't be as hard as last year. I'll have 3 classes at my school then I goto Polaris for Interactive Multimedia(Art) for three hours. ^_^
Posted
I go back on August 9th. Well, I'm homeschooled, and my mom's a teacher, so when I say "go back", I mean go back to voluenteering at mother's school -o-;
Posted
I've been back for half a week, and already I'm sick of school. Two-week holidays are stupid. We need longer breaks to fully replenish ourselves from those hard weeks of work in hell. :drunk:
Posted
[size=1]I don't kow when I go back to school...end of august-ish.

Tryouts for drama, however, are on Monday. Heh. So I'll probably be at school every day for most of August as it is.

Our school's being remodled right now, actually. I went there yesterday to modify my schedule (should I take genetics, psychology, or woodworking?) and our counselor gave me a "guided tour." The whole thing is a [i]mess.[/i] Meep. They blocked in all the hallways windows--the whole thing reminds me of a prison. *laughs* It was actually pretty nice before, but I like sunlight. It's going to drive me nuts if we don't have any windows in the halls. >_<[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by darkside [/i]
[B]me? August 8.....:flaming: :demon: me-:blowup:-teacher [/B][/QUOTE]

Ouch...August 8 must be sad. when does your school end then?
Mys start in september
Posted
I go back on August 19th. Well, it's actually kind of the 18th, but that's the orientation. Lucky for us the first two days of school are half-days (we get out at 12:30 instead of 3:30). I can hardly wait for school to start (end sarcasm :p).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Haha. I call everyone Sir or "milady". But you caught the wrong quote it seems. That's Tasrai XD [/B][/QUOTE] I'm getting used to this new board I am also a memember at the [url]www.dbzwarriors.com[/url] message board.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elk [/i]
[B]I dont wanna go back to that hellhole *starts rolling around on the floor and cries* in other words August. but if you got miroku with you then you can just jump in and out of his hand. (I did say it was a hellhole) [/B][/QUOTE] his right hand is like a toilet stuff goes in but it never comes out (most of the time) miroku is pretty cool though!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasrai [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][B]Congrats to WW2 also!

No harm done Darkside, just next time, select the qoute button under the person's post, not above it. ^-^

Oh! And try not to double post, please. We wouldn't want you to get banned or something, now would we?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] no we do not
[/B][/QUOTE]
Posted
If you don't want to get banned or something, try not to triple post, either, and don't provide links to other forums.

Anyway, I go back on August 25. Well, I guess I should say I start rather than return, since I'm starting High School this year. Summer's already half over! It's going too fast! *breaks down and sobs uncontrolably*
Posted
[COLOR=orangered]Not sure when exactly, but I think the 26th of August. Or somewhere around that time.:(

Summer has gone by so fast...(for me at least..)[/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]I go back to school on the 21st of August. *hates school* Only thing good about going back is that I can goof off with my old and some new friends for the rest of the year. Although I have to take a graduation exam this year, so maybe I can postpone the goofing off.[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...