Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Dont take this too harsh but..

I dont like this last one, The picture bad, its just looks really choppy and is cut out badly, and everything doesnt fit togher. Your first ones were much better I liked them alot more than this one
Posted
I don't have any good pictures of Nyamo at all since they are all screen shots. So I will work on getting some good ones. I already have over 400 from Love Hina and probably 250 are all Wallpapers that I have found!

Love, Kaola

P.S. Yeah the Su one isn't as good as the others to me, but nonetheless she is still a cutie and you did make a good banner!
Posted
thanks,thats my favorite also, by the way, kaola, I love your Kanako/motoko banner!

heres my newest banner(s),one of which i made when i was playing around with some new software:
Naru & Keitaro banner 1-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/naruandkeitarobanner1.BMP[/IMG]

manga naru banner-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/manganarubanner.jpg[/IMG]

su banner2-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/subanner2.jpg[/IMG]

Hinata Love banner-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/pinkbanner.jpg[/IMG]

purple banner-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/purplebanner1.jpg[/IMG]
  • 4 months later...
Posted
heres a new one i made..i had to do something with the picture..i really like it.its cool ^^ lol

tell me what you think
Posted
Your banners are awsome, i like that they have the soft layer on them. The text is visible and everything, good work!
Posted
Wow, I really love your banners. They all have there own orignality and they flow perfectly. I especailly like the manga and 2nd Love Hina one. 10/10!
Posted
[color=#707875][size=1]All of your banner's are really good, Naru. The last one kind of stuck out though. The image quality itself is kind of bad. The font is good too, but try to make it a little more vibrant. Nice job, nonetheless. I hope to see more, Naru! ^_^

-Lan[/color][/size]
Posted
thanks! i have a layer on the last one (called fog i think..) so its like that..lol. thnaks again!
-sinsiter kitten naru
Posted
[COLOR=firebrick]Nice banners.
I especially like the Naru & Keitaro banner 1- and the purple banner [size=1](though it'd look better if the "Love Hina" text was a tiny bit smaller, in my humble opinion)[/size]

Keep 'em coming : )

- Mimmi[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...