Kaola Su Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I am wondering if people can give me some insight on what some of these different names are of the half animal half human, or it might not be halfs but maybe as humans dressed with cat ears, or fox ears...but I am wondering about a specific one, what the name for a fox/human is. Any others would be needed also if you can provide them. Also I think I know a cat/human is called neko, correct? I honestly am not for sure if this is the place where this belongs, but I appologize early if it is not. Love, Kaola
Dan Rugh Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I think "neko" just means cat... as in kuroneko-sama (Lord Black Cat) from Trigun. Fox is "kitsune."
Kaola Su Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 Oh, thanx a ton! If you know any others I would love to know! Hehe, now I get why they call Mitsune on Love Hina Kitsune! Love, Kaola
Kuro neko Posted March 26, 2018 Posted March 26, 2018 I know that kitsune is half fox/ half human but I’m also looking for Neko human :3
Petie Posted April 30, 2018 Posted April 30, 2018 I'd just like to point out that the last post in this thread was nearly 15 years ago. Given the lack of activity these days, it's really not a big deal but I had to say something given how incredible that time span is... Boo 1
John Posted May 6, 2018 Posted May 6, 2018 Honestly anyone who signs up here in 2018 and starts posting in earnest is some kind of superhuman in my eyes, but yeah, necro-ing a thread that might be as old as the poster themselves is a truly next-level move. I couldn't even attempt it. Boo and Petie 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now