OtakuBoards

Neo Pets!

*GaLxY-GiRl*

[COLOR=purple]Hey Pokemon/Digimon fans [i]and[/i] otherwise! Have you ever wondered what it would be like, to have an exotic pet you could train and strengthen for battle against other pets? It's all possible at [url=http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=clowryo]Neopia[/url], where you can register and adopt up to 4 customizable, virtual, neo pets! Play games for Neo Points(NP), and spend them on all the essentials needed to care for your pet, and train it for battle in "Battle Domes!" Here, you can also create neo homes for virtual parties, neo shops to sell any surplus items you may have, or even invest your NP in the virtual Neopian Stock Market! In short, this is one of the best interactive, virtual worlds on the net! [b]PS:[/b] The games are cool, the pets are cute, and you can take my word for it![/COLOR];) :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]and I still don't know what a neopet is .... although perhaps I should be greatfull for that.... doesn't seem like something my type.... [/B][/QUOTE]Ah, lucky you....

I had a neopet, once. I think it starved to death....;)

My kid brother is addicted to them...whenever he's not actually at the site, he's TALKING about what he's going to do their next... "I need a har codestone!! Do you think the earth fairy will give me a present? Guess what I got at the Money Tree!"

Gah, it is annoying...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I don't see how people could care about little pictures... That's all that Neopets is, just a bunch of little pictures that ya click on... Whoop-dee-do, how exciting... [/B][/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised how many people love those little pictures...

[B]I don't see how people could care about little pictures... That's all that Neopets is, just a bunch of little pictures that ya click on... Whoop-dee-do, how exciting... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, but they're little pictures that you need to feed, and play with, and give medicine to...

Not only are they pictures, they're annoying, and time-consuming, too!

Heh...I can only assume that 'Sphineus' is long-dead....

[COLOR=purple]I agree.....the pet, itself, [i]is[/i] rather boring......The interactive world is what intrigues me; in my spare time, I love to search for items and haggle with people for the things I need. However, that's just me.....*the business type*[/COLOR]:rolleyes: