Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]It's three Am
The glowing clock says so.

I've been up since 10.
Yesterday moorning.

[I]Lieing here in bed.[/I]

I can't forget you.
I can't leave you behind,

You said its over,
You said its forever,

[I]And I wanna know why.[/i]

You promised me you'd never go.
Said you could never love another.

[I]Was it just a lie?[/I]

I miss you.
I need you.

[I]It's still Three Am.[/I]

The isn't tickin' any more.
You turned it off.

[I]You threw the clock away.[/i]

Theres and empty space,
On this bed,

[I]Theres a space right next to me.[/i]

Oh my god what have I done?
Did I cause this?

[I]Am I the one to blame?[/I]

Its still three Am.
The clock died.

[I]It stopped all time.[/i]

So right now its Three Am.
The clock will never change.

I said I love you,
I said I'm sorry,

[I]It just wasn't enough.[/I]

I'm sitting here,
All alone.

Its Three Am,
But the clock has gone..

[I]..Like you..[/I]
..It's [I]gone[/I].


Wrote it two days ago. Whatta ya think?[/color]
Posted
Im glad there wasnt any self pity in it... you messed up and your to blame. Im sorry I promised one thing and did another.. but its a good poem.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] Kinda depressing, but it doesn't really matter anymore, right? I mean, you guys [i]are[/i] back together now, aren't you?[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=teal]Well done, Dani. Nice poem....though it reminds me of what I've done to Steph in the past and doubles my feelings that I'm not good enough. But, it's great, Dani. And i'm glad to hear you and Mike are back together.[/color]
Posted
Good work Danni. :)
Glad to hear you got back to... that person... who wont ever talk on MSN <,>_<'>
Ehm yeah ehm anyways. Good poem. I really like the italic words standing between every ehm... Stanza i guesse.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...