Seifer Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 Fresh of the press, Here is my new Buddy Icon. I dont know if anyone has made a saiyan one, but just look at it and tell me what you think. feel free to comment, I dont mined constructive critizism. I may have to work on the hair a little bit though.
Seifer Posted September 23, 2001 Author Posted September 23, 2001 Well I used Paint shop Pro 7 and Animation Shop 3. I still dont have the text right though. It still needs some work. For the best pic, save it then load it as your icon. It has a couple of flaws.
Sephiroth Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 heh, thats a pretty cool saiya-jin buddy icon....
Vegitto4 Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 that pretty tight, how can i save it? i want it as my own.
Seifer Posted September 24, 2001 Author Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]heh, thats a pretty cool saiya-jin buddy icon.... [/B][/QUOTE] thank you, Its an honor to have it approved by you. As for saving it, you should be able to just right click and then click save. If you just cant get it to save I will email it to you or something. Im still working on it though. Im gonna add some finishing touches.
Break Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 thats excellent!!!!! i wish i had paint shop pro.............:( or animation prgram to make gifs....... boohoo
Break Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 i saved it, is that ok if i use it as my own??? i ma nearly 500 anyways. sephiroth, i like your avatar...:smirk:
Dark Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 Wow! Thiz iz pretty cool! Betta than i could do.
Break Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 well, if i did have a gif animator, i would be able ta do better but i dont
Warlock Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Very nice. But it looks alot like the ones from [URL=http://www.badassbuddy.com]www.badassbuddy.com[/URL]...
PiroMunkie Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]It looks like a bada.ssbuddy buddy icon. I like to find ones like the below...[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now