Kaola Su Posted August 8, 2003 Author Posted August 8, 2003 Awe! Thanx a lot you guys! As always I am happy to get some great compliments! Thanx! Lovies and aloha, KS
Meteora Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 [color=green][size=1][i]Ok well I love those they are really good. I like the one with Zell and Squall its very creative. Yeah i rate it a 9/10[/color][/size][/i]
Kaola Su Posted August 9, 2003 Author Posted August 9, 2003 Here is a new avatar that I made with my friend's sprites! I think they are so cute and don't they look just like them??!! Love, KS
Wondershot Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 Hmmm...that's good work. I really like all of your work, and have been looking at it for some time. Congratulations, I'm impressed, and I'm not impressed very often. Either way, congrats on your work, it shows.
klinanime1 Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 Hehe, Hiei looks like he has a beard! Still, it's a good avator, and the sprites are good, so tell your friend. ^-^
Dan Rugh Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 Kaola, you told me you couldn't draw. I beg to differ. Even though it is a simple picture, you still did it well. Good job!
Meteora Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 [color=green][size=1][i]Thats a good avi Kaola. I like it . I would give it a 8/10. Keep up the good work. I would love to see more of your work.[/color][/size][/i]
stun gun Milly Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 I think it's cute ^^!It's really nice!I give it a 8.5/10.Good job!!
Naru Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 aww!! The Tare Panda drawing is soo Kawaii!! i give all your banners 10/10. You are easily one of the best banner/avi makers on otaku (along with my bud stuart of course!) keep of the great work!! ~NaRu
Kaola Su Posted August 9, 2003 Author Posted August 9, 2003 Awe!! Thanx a lot Naru! And thank you everyone else also! Well, I am going to try and draw some more too, but I think I will stick to my banners tho, I like making them better. Here is a new one I made for Domon! It took me forever to actully find and round up these pix!! [img]http://kaolasu.250free.com/ToDomonLinkBan.png[/img] Love, KS
Meteora Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 [color=green][size=1][i]Thats a very good banner. I give it a 10/10.Keep up the good work. And keep posting more and more cuz i like seeing what you have made.[/color][/size][/i]
klinanime1 Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 I think the space between pics is a bit too large, but you could be going for that effect, so I think it's good anyway. The layout, as always, rocks!
Kaola Su Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 Okay DarkDeath helped me with some more Photoshop tutorials and here is what they came out to be! A Rain effect on a picture from Ferus on DeviatArt! [img]http://kaolasu.250free.com/DDTutorial1Rain.png[/img] Okay here is some lightening!! [img]http://kaolasu.250free.com/DDTutorial2Lightening.png[/img] and last but not least, A seamless pattern....yes, that means it doesn't have seams! [img]http://kaolasu.250free.com/DDTutorial3Seamless.png[/img] Hope you all enjoyed! Love, Kaola
Meteora Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 [color=green][size=1][i]Wow those are really good. I give them all 10/10 because i love the effects for each one. I expecially love th electricity one.[/color][/size][/i]
Nomad Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 [FONT=century][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]The first two are awsome. The third makes me dizzy though. *yells*Look!*points behind Kaola* *saves images and runs away*MWAHAHAHA*runs into pole*. Ok, keep up the good work.[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Stuart Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Holy! The first one is Hot! oppies did I say that hehe ^_^ The other 2 are ok... but I love da first one. Awesome!
Kaola Su Posted August 10, 2003 Author Posted August 10, 2003 YAY! A post from Nomad!! The first one!! YES! *feels special* Thanx you guys! Here ya go...this is another Tare Panda drawing of mine! Nothing special. [img]http://kaolasu.250free.com/TarePanda1.png[/img] Love, Kaola
stun gun Milly Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Wow!That is really good!You did everything nicely,and the pics are really nice,your searching really paid off for the pics you used!I give it a 9.5/10,I think it's really good!Good job!!Also the picture with the mermaid is sooo cute and really nice,I love it!I rate it 10/10.The lighting is really good!!I really like it!I rate it 9.5/10,it's really good!Also the seamless picture is really nice I really like it!I rate it 9.8/10.The panda picture is sooo cute you did a great job on it!I rate it 10/10!I really like all of your work,you did a really good job!!I hope to see more!
klinanime1 Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Um, rain underwater? Well, it looks good. Those images are totally awesome. Tare panda! Yay!
Naru Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 Everything is wonderful as usual Kaola..need I say more? Can't wait to see more! ~Koneko Naru
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now