OtakuBoards

Favorite Zelda music?

BabyGirl

[color=deeppink]Heh, yes, this topic was brought up in version 2 I believe...but I thought I'd ask it again. You see, back then my favorite song was [i]Ballad Of the Wind Fish[/i] from Link's Awakening...new favorite? [b]Song of Storms[/b] from Ocarina of Time. Ah yes...such a lovely song :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]erm, I like the music in the forest in oot, now that I've said that, its stuck in my head.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I remember being tortured by that song because I could never find the right enterace to the Forest Temple....ahhhh it drove me crazy! All I could hear was that song...so I don't like it anymore :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]so I don't like it anymore :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ya know that smilie and ur avatar match... and when you said this line i could see u (since i have ur GOURGOUS pic) sticking ur tounge out at it as well lol... boy i must be tired[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ya know that smilie and ur avatar match... and when you said this line i could see u sticking ur tounge out at it as well lol... boy i must be tired[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, yes they match...and they match my presonality :p And James said something simliar about being able to picture me sticking my tongue out...hahaha...:p

Oh, and about Zelda...I guess I still love Ballad of the Windfish...I mean...it was the first song I ever heard on an Ocarina...who would have guessed it would make such an impact on my later life? Heh :D[/color]

:cool: [COLOR=green]I can't remember the name of the song but it's on oot. It was the song that takes you to the front of the water temple. I also like Zelda's lullaby, it reminds me of so many good memories........[/COLOR] :cool: