BabyGirl Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [color=deeppink]Heh, yes, this topic was brought up in version 2 I believe...but I thought I'd ask it again. You see, back then my favorite song was [i]Ballad Of the Wind Fish[/i] from Link's Awakening...new favorite? [b]Song of Storms[/b] from Ocarina of Time. Ah yes...such a lovely song :D[/color]
Desbreko Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 my favorite Zelda music would have to be the overworld music from A Link To The Past. (in the Light World) you can't beat that classic tune! *starts humming*
slasher Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 [COLOR=orangered]In links awaking i love Ballold of the Wind Fish right before you enter the egg.[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]and in seasons/ages i love dimitries flute song.[/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 erm, I like the music in the forest in oot, now that I've said that, its stuck in my head....
BabyGirl Posted September 26, 2001 Author Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]erm, I like the music in the forest in oot, now that I've said that, its stuck in my head.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, I remember being tortured by that song because I could never find the right enterace to the Forest Temple....ahhhh it drove me crazy! All I could hear was that song...so I don't like it anymore :p[/color]
Kuja Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]so I don't like it anymore :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ya know that smilie and ur avatar match... and when you said this line i could see u (since i have ur GOURGOUS pic) sticking ur tounge out at it as well lol... boy i must be tired[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted September 26, 2001 Author Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ya know that smilie and ur avatar match... and when you said this line i could see u sticking ur tounge out at it as well lol... boy i must be tired[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, yes they match...and they match my presonality :p And James said something simliar about being able to picture me sticking my tongue out...hahaha...:p Oh, and about Zelda...I guess I still love Ballad of the Windfish...I mean...it was the first song I ever heard on an Ocarina...who would have guessed it would make such an impact on my later life? Heh :D[/color]
leo_swinkels Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 I liked the prelude of light the one to warp to the temple of time
Guest gojay Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 :cool: [COLOR=green]I can't remember the name of the song but it's on oot. It was the song that takes you to the front of the water temple. I also like Zelda's lullaby, it reminds me of so many good memories........[/COLOR] :cool:
BabyGirl Posted September 28, 2001 Author Posted September 28, 2001 [color=deeppink]I forgot about one more song...it's not an ocarina one, but I like that music that plays when you enter Gerudo Valley in OoT...it's all Spanish guitar-esque (sometimes I ride Epona in there just to hear the music :D )[/color]
Guest gojay Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 :cool: Oh yeah i like that one 2.I also like the music from Zora's Domain.:cool:
leo_swinkels Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I am curious for the music of the new zelda on the gamecube. It works with cd`s so it must be better
Desbreko Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 actually, it's games will be on a type of DVD and the N64 carts have CD quality sound anyway. I just hope theu include the original theme from the first game...
leo_swinkels Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slasher [/i] [B]what is coming for gamecube?? [/B][/QUOTE] Didn`t u know The new Zelda for the gamecube. Check at [url]www.ign.com[/url] to find out.;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now