Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Finally, dancehall makes it's way to North America! All thanks to Sean Paul. I've been listening to dancehall for a while, and people used to make fun of me, because they couldn't understand the singer's words, but I did. Now Sean paul is one of the biggest 'hip hop' artist, and everyone around me listens to it, even though they don't understand the words. I'm glad to see dancehall is finally being heard.
Guest Musashiden
Posted
Sean Paul is pretty badass. I've been listening to Dancehall style for a while now. 311 is known to add a little dancehall flavor to their stuff. Their my favorite band so maybe that's why Sean Paul appealed to me.
Posted
If you just started listning to Sean Paul and Dance Hall you soo late.
Sean Pauls been out fo' a minute now if you kno' wut I mean.
Yah I'm feelin' Sean Paul. I like his music and stuff.
His first three released singles are hot right now.
Posted
Sean Paul sounds good when he's recorded cause they alter his voice electronically. However, he's absolutely terrible live. It's really bad. Half the time he doesn't say the lyrics. I had to change the channel when he came on live.

I honestly don't think he's that good.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest spiderham
Posted
its true he sounds like crap live but his songs are still good exept for his first one "gimme the light" i didnt like that one
Posted
Sean Paul songs are tight when its him and someone else,but when its him all by himself they sound to rega. Where are all these rega artist coming from all of a sudden? First it was the "who let the dogs out boy", then Sean Paul now its a man dancing in front of bed sheets.
Posted
You ppl are so late i live in jamaica and Sean Paul has been performing here for years now and the only problem i have it that now the rest of the world will now start associating dancehall with Sean Paul and not listening to some of the other artists who are in fact much better than him, but hey if u guys like dancehall the look out for Elephant Man, he's the biggest artiste we have in jamaica right now and he has already had his video showed on MTV 2 and BET's The basement check him out and while ur at it take the time 2 find out about some of the other artiste's and learn wat they are saying by learning jamaican creole or patois they u can get maximum enjoyment and remember " Let the Music live forever"
Posted
Hey just for the record the guys who did the song who let the dogs out are not jamaican and that was not a reggae song ( its reggae not raga) and Sean Paul soungs real good when he's performing live if u dont belive me the come 2 jamaica next year when we have Reggae Sumfest and you'll see, or u can just go to one of the sessions that promoters put on and plz ppl when u are talking about reggae or anything jamaican plz get the straight facts because i find it very offensive when ppl talk about anything about my country because im very proud of my country and our achivements
Posted
He doesn't sing well even if his voice is altared.....Or at least I think.....

I think his songs make no sense....I can't undersand any of it when I listen it on MTV.It sounds like a bunch of sounds more then singing...

But it is ok if you guys like him.
Posted
I love dancehall and the whole Jamaican vibe, I don't care if I don't understand him. He's hot. His music is Hotter than hot. He's so smooth, and ahhhhhh*melts*.....:P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by spiderham [/i]
[B]its true he sounds like crap live but his songs are still good exept for his first one "gimme the light" i didnt like that one [/B][/QUOTE]


How can u not like gimme the lgiht? Wait, what am i saying, it does suck. The remix is the good one.


I love Sean Paul! he rocks Gimme the light remix,i think it's let's get it on? Can't remember, all of them. Very good, though i can't understand half of the words...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...