Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
gamemasterkev00

You flipped your face down card to reveal a 2. You have 14 at a stay.

Chance hits and gets a five. Chance has a 17 to stay.

You lose 300 Gold.


Chance: Care for another?
---------
Spikey

Fabron: Nah, lad. But I can help you. I can fix your weapons up if want.
Posted
Spikey

Fabron: I'd say about 500 Gold for one stat. Seems that's all you have. Would ya like me to upgrade ya?
------------
gamemasterkev00

You got a 7!

Chance reveals his face down card to be a queen. He stays with his 20.

Hit?
Posted
gamemasterkev00

You flipped a 6. You lost with a total of 24.

Chance wins with a total of 20!

Chance: Care to play again or another game?
-----------
Spikey

The cabin was empty, but looked good enough for a home.
Posted
[b]Deathevn:[/b]Nah, I'd like to cut my losses. For now you may be the greatest gambler, but we shall met again, and things will be different then.

Deathevn thanked Chance for a good couple games of Blackjack and then continued on his way, Maverick scampering at his heels.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]what am I at now, 4 more posts? Whatever.[/i]
Posted
Deathevn laughed at the chipmunk as it scurried away from Maverick. He kept his monotinous pace north.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]down to 3 posts....I can feel the tension mounting.[/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...