Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Esrie slyly walked over to the Elf, not wanting to be heard by those ears, and pickpocketed.
Again he retreated from town before checking his pickings.
Posted
Esrie sighed and walked westward. Perhaps his day would brighten with a battle or two.
[b]Esrie-[/b] "I thought elfs were rich..."
---------
Loidchester= 1 post
Posted
OOC: PM me if they go down.
----------
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Who are you? You look like a merchant. Are you? And if so, what are your wares?"
Posted
[b]Esrie-[/b] "If you could accompany me for a while I would be happy to purchase some armor from you. I do not have the money as of yet, but would glady buy from you once I do."
Posted
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Unfortunately Ultra, I don't have anything to sell at the moment. If I run into you again I probably will purchase something though. It was nice to meet you." Esrie walked east, slightly dissapointed.
Posted
He watched the imp baby carefully. Wary of what happened last time, Earie approached it and knelt a good ten feet from it.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "Hello. What are you doing here all alone?"
Posted
Esrie dug in his pack and found a sliver of the cactus he had hacked to pieces. Tentatively he held it out to the imp baby. Perhaps it was hungry.
Posted
KOTR

[u]Loidchester[/u]

[b]Buildings:[/b]
Pub
Item Shop
Weaponry
Inn
Armory
Arena
Casino
Pet Store
Resident1
Resident2

[b]People:[/b]
Man1
Man2
Necromane
Luke
Chuck


Upon entering, you hear Luke yelling.

Luke: Hey! Where's my 1000 Gold?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KnightOfTheRose [/i]
[B]Esrie walked into the Pub, paying no attention to the slow adolecent. The imp wobbled behind him. [/B][/QUOTE]

OOC: Lol
-------------
KOTR

[i]Pub[/i]
Gremlin
Elf
Barkeep
Necromane
Posted
Esrie looked around for a moment and jumped up on a chair.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "I have an offer for anyone in this pub." He picked up the baby imp as several head swiveled his way. "I have here a baby imp. He is completely tame and very loyal. All I did to get the tike to follow me is feed him a bit. I would like to make the offer of selling this creature as a pet. Who knows, with proper training he could become a valuble asset in battle. He could even be trained to wait tables or clean up messes. Anyone interested?"
Posted
KOTR

There was a sudden uproar of laughter and even the barkeep joined in for a chuckle after a minute. The gremlin wobbled over to Esrie and patted him on the back.

Gremlin: Good one, man. We needed that.

Necromane: Yeah. Everyone knows Imps can't be sold as pets.

The laughter continued and the imp squeaked to be put down. "Bwee!"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...