OtakuBoards

Lord of Thieves

Dragon Warrior

Deathevn sighed, and wondered how imps were cute as babies. Grown imps are so...ugly, for lack of a better term. He carefully climbed down the tree, and didn't slip this time. He started north again, hoping to get to Transqee soon so he could wash off all the baby imp saliva.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh! more imps following me!

Deathevn would've gone back to the woodsman and asked him how exactly Martshin knew about the antidote, but the man might attack the imps, and he didn't want them hurt. He'd have to get rid of them when he got to Transqee, tho. He laughed when they squeaked (bwee! bwee!) and continued north.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]13 posts to Transqee[/I]

[B]Deathevn:[/B]Wha? what'd they do that for? do they think they're lemmings?

Deathevn ran over to the stream and peered into the water, but there was no sign of the two imps. He sighed and continued towards Transqee. There was nothing he could do for the imps anymore.

Deathevn walked over to the flower patch and croutched down. He noticed that the imps seemed to like them, so he picked a couple for them to eat later. He then picked some more incase he met some pretty lady during his journey, before they wilted. He then continued north.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]12 posts to Transqee. Gettin close![/I]