Dragon Warrior Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 KOTR You escaped successfully! Nothing special here, but a cactus.
otakukev Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Deathevn adds a stat point to attack. After collecting his money, he puts away his dagger and continues north. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [I]20 posts to Transqee. How many times am I gonna have to type 'and continues north'?[/I]
Corey Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Esrie walked over to the cactus and hacked it to pieces with his knife. Frustration is so fun to vent... On the upside, he could see green far away on the horizon.
Dragon Warrior Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 OOC: Everytime you do, Kev ;) ----------- gamemasterkev00 [b]BATTLE![/b] Imp emerged! You get first strike! HP: 10/11 --------------- KOTR The cactus falls to pieces. Yay.
Corey Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Esrie contiues east after munching on a bit of the cactus.
Dragon Warrior Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 KOTR [b]BATTLE![/b] Imp emerged! You get first strike! HP: 7/10 MP: 2/8
Corey Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Esrie sighed and readied himself to run. [b]Escape[/b] <
otakukev Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Deathevn marvels at the thought of the money he'll have after all these imps, and attacks this one. attack< He grins because at this rate, he'll be rolling in cash. Better not let it get stolen, though...
Dragon Warrior Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 KOTR Couldn't escape! Imp cast [b]FLAME[/b] on Esrie! Esrie lost 5 HP! Your turn. HP: 3/10 MP: 2/8 ------------- gamemasterkev00 Deathevn attacked Imp for 10 HP! Imp attacked Deathevn for 1 HP! Your turn. HP: 10/11
Corey Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 [b]Item[/b] < [list]Esrie Fortune uses little potion[/list]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 KOTR Esrie healed 7 HP! Imp attacked Esrie! Imp missed! Your turn. HP: 10/10 MP: 2/8
otakukev Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Deathevn attacks the imp again, marvelling that he can't kill it in one blow. Strong little buggers, he thought. attack< Deathevn thinks, 'you know, it's hard to think of different ways to say, Deathevn attacks imp.'
Dragon Warrior Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 OOC: Say "Deathevn assails the imp!" or "Deathevn annihilates the Imp!" ;) --------- gamemasterkev00 Deathevn attacks the Imp for 10 HP! Imp dies! You won the battle! Gained 1 stat point! Gained 200 Gold! ----------- KOTR Escaped successfully! Nothing special here. Loidchester can be seen in the distance!
Corey Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Esrie moved eastward with renewed vigor. Loidchester was close.
Dragon Warrior Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 KOTR Nothing special here. Loidchester closes in.
otakukev Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Deathevn adds one stat point to defense. He collects his money, and continues north. Hey, only have to say that 19 more times! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` [I]19 more posts to Transqee[/I]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 gamemasterkev00 Nothing special here, but a dwarf training his axe on a tree.
otakukev Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Deathevn thinks to himself, 'I think a dwarf whacking on a tree is pretty special. I guess I should talk to him.' And so it was. [B]Deathevn:[/B]Hello, uh, sir, and what might you be doing in the middle of the path?
Dragon Warrior Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 gamemasterkev00 Dwarf: Aye, I be choppin' at this here tree to train my skillz, ye see. But this axe is quite blunt. In fact, it's very mishapin' and all that. I wish for another, but I don't wanna go all the way to Transqee to get a new one. I hear there's a cabin in these here woods or whatnot. The man might have an axe. Can you ask him for it and return it to me? I'll pay you a good price, I will. Except Quest? Yes < No
Corey Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 He walks into Loidchester finnaly happy to see other people that aren't dying and dusty.
Dragon Warrior Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 KOTR [u]Loidchester[/u] [b]Buildings:[/b] Pub Item Shop Weaponry Inn Armory Arena Casino Pet Store Resident1 Resident2 [b]People:[/b] Man1 Man2 Necromane1 Necromane2 Luke Elf1 Elf2 Woman
otakukev Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 [B]Deathevn:[/B]Uh, sure, I guess. So, what do you know about this cabin? do you know how to get there?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now