OtakuBoards

Lord of Thieves

Dragon Warrior

[b]Esrie-[/b] "Hey! Hey!! Wake up!" Esrie slapped him and dribbled some water into the kids mouth. He dragged him into the shade of a random rock and waited for the kid to wake up, hoping he wouldn't die for some reason.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]Esrie-[/b] "What the hell was that for?! Why am I getting hurt so much when there aren't even any monsters around?! Who are you? And don't hit me. I probably saved your life." Esrie offered his waterskin again.

Esrie sighed. The kid had spilled most of his first waterskin. The ground had drank it up. There was only a swallow left in it. And then there was the money. A good amount, probably about 3000 gold fell from one of his pockets. I could take it. I could take half of it... I could leave him with it, and just keep moving. It was beginning to turn to night. Esrie sighed again. He grabbed 100 gold to pay for the water and the bruised face and sat down, gathering brush for a fire later.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "I gotta stop being so nice... I'm not going to make it in this carrer with ethics like mine... There you go again talking to yourself..." Esrie sarted building the fire and waited for night to fall.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "Dammit! Go away!" Esrie took out the bone and knocked out the vulture. He beat it to death. "Damn thing..." The boy stirred slightly. Esrie began plucking the medium sized vulture and layed the feathers as kindling for his fire.

The fire roared with the dry, thick logs from the desert. The boy looked dazed still. I sighed and skewerd the vulture on a long stick and began twirling it carefully over the fire. The boy looked slightly interested.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "It'll be done soon. Get closer to the fire, it's cold. Now who are you? And why are you in the desert?"

[b]Esrie-[/b] "If you want to come with me you can, but I'm going to need some money for travel expenses. When you took a spill back there your gold flew everywhere. I'm not sure I got it all back... You had about 2900 right?"

[b]Esrie-[/b] "You think you can make it all the way to Loidchester when you fainted only this far? I don't think so. Now you can come with me, with the 100 gold as the travel expences, or you can go by yourself and possibly die. Choose. But if you come with me I will help protect you aswell. You never know what is in the desert." I glances at the bird. "The foods done too. You choose to stay and you can have some. After we eat we leave, if you choose to stay."

[b]Esrie-[/b] "Whatever..." He watched the kid go. Maybe he would come upon his dead body later. It wouldn't be a bad thing. The kid had a lot of cash on him. The bird was good. Quite tasteful dispite it's stringyness. Esrie packed up, grabbing the bird skull aswell, and began to walk eastward yet again.

[B]Deathevn:[/B]God, friggin imps, leave me alone!

attack<
defend
item
spell
escape

Deathevn rushes the Imp, dagger drawn!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]still 26 posts to Transqee, unless battles count(i think not)[/I]

KOTR

Esrie has gained a rod!
--------------
Spikey

DEF upped by one!

There is nothing particular in this area.
--------------
JJRiddler

[i]Item Shop[/i]

[b]People:[/b]
Shopkeep
Elf
Necromane1
Necromane2
-----------------
gamemasterkev00

Deathevn attacks Imp for 8 HP!
Imp attacks Deathevn for 3 HP!

Your turn.

Current Stats-
HP: 5/11
MP: 5/5
--------------
NOTE to JJRiddler: You must allow me to reply to the shop gigs as well, sir :< And when you leave a shop and enter a town, you must let me post the town as well. There may be new stuff. Now, because of that, you have two daggers and you can't use both so... ;_;