Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]Deathevn:[/B] Hah! take that!

adds 1 stat to Defense

Deathevn kicked the corpse of the Imp. 'why dont they just leave me alone?' he thought. 'Oh well, at least I get money and stuff'

He sighed and continued his journey, heading north.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]25 posts to Transqee[/I]
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[B]Deathevn:[/B]Good lord! is there no end to the buggers?

attack<
defend
item
spell
escape

Deathevn gets pissed at all the imps and charges the Imp!
Posted
JJRiddler

Shopkeep: You mean three Little Potions? Sure. That'll be 600 Gold! *takes money and gives over the three potions* Come back soon.
----------------
gamemasterkev00

Deathevn attacks Imp for 8 HP!
Imp dies!

You won the battle!

Gained 1 stat point!
Gained 200 Gold!
--------------------
It is now Daytime.
Posted
Frealin couted his money and oticed he was lowing on income. He only had 400 gold left so he leaves Gorodon and heads off towards the marsh.
Posted
Deathevn sighs, now that he can rest. He wonders if he'll be able to go anywhere without being attack.

adds 1 point to defense

Deathevn sat on a rock and administered a Little Potion, healing himself after his grueling battles. After resting for a moment, he gets up and continues going north.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]24 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
Actually, you have 1200 Gold. It says so in your profile, sir ^_^ Please, people, do look at the site. It will help greatly. Some people have made a few mistakes in this game such as signing up as a warrior, then using stat points to power their MP. Heh. The site can help.I'm honored your 100th post is in my thread, kev ^_^
----------------
JJRiddler

[b]BATTLE![/b]

Imp emerged!

You get first strike!

Current Stats-
HP: 5/5
MP: 10/10
------------------
gamemasterkev00

[b]BATTLE![/b]

Imp emerged!

You get first strike!

Current Stats-
HP: 11/11
MP: 5/5

(I swear, I roll the dice to see if you get a battle or not. I'm not doing it on my own ^_^)
Posted
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Whatever..." Esrie tied the rod to a portion of his pack and trekked further east. The heat was exasperating. It took you by the throat and squeezed. He no longer sweated. He couldn't afford to sweat. He took pulls from his one remaining waterskin when he dared to. It would be terrible to run out of water when he was barely midway through the desert. How he longed for a tree... Just one...
Posted
[B]Ryan-[/B] Ryan walked around a little in the forest, then decided to get atleast one potion before he heads out again. So he enters the shop and asks "May I purchase a one little potion.
Posted
Gah, please Spikey, you were just on the Overworld. Please, when you enter a town, allow me to post the town's stats, then in your next post you can enter the shop. Then the post after you talk to the shopkeep. Thanks.
----------------
gamemasterkev00

Deathevn attacked the Imp for 8 HP!
Imp attacked Deathevn for 1 HP!

Your turn.

Current Stats-
HP: 10/11
MP: 5/5
-----------------
JJRiddler

Frealin attacked the Imp for 2 HP!
Imp attacked Frealin!
Imp missed!

Your turn.

Current Stats-
HP: 5/5
MP: 10/10
------------
KOTR

[b]BATTLE[/b]

Imp emerged!
Imp attacked Esrie!
Imp missed!

Your turn.
-------------
Spikey

Shopkeep: Of course, lad. That's 200 Gold. *gets paid and hands over the little potion* Thank you and come again, son.
Posted
Aggh okay, I'm sorry. I will fix them.

[B]Ryan-[/B] Ryan walked outside and went to fight Imps again. He decided this time he will be patient. :)
Posted
OOC: Gettin' better. Still forgot about the town, though ;) But it's fine. Let's just put that behind us. Now then, imp-chompin' time... if the dice says so...
-----------
Spikey

[b]BATTLE![/b]

Imp emerged!
Imp attacked Ryan for 1 HP!

Your turn.

HP: 7/10
MP: 5/5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...