JJ Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 OK. Frealin walked over to the counter and looked at all the weapons. He notices a gladius that looked new and he asked about the price.
Corey Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 Esrie cursed himself under his breath and made an escape attempt. [list]----------[/list] [b]Attack Defend Item Spell Escape[/b] < [list]----------[/list]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 27, 2003 Author Posted July 27, 2003 Frealin Shopkeep: I'm sorry, sir. We don't sell gladius here. Can I tempt you in something else? ---------- KOTR Esrie escaped successfully! You look around and see nothing, but a man on a stump.
otakukev Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 [B]Deathevn:[/B]Just die, will ya? attack< defend item spell escape Deathevn attacks Imp2! Doesn't this sound like I'm playing Pokemon? Attack this!Attack that! Use item!
Dragon Warrior Posted July 27, 2003 Author Posted July 27, 2003 OOC: NEVER COMPARE THIS TO POKEMON >: (!!!! lol. Just kidding. But yeah... no pokemon :( ---------- gamemasterkev00 Deathevn attacks Imp2 for 7 HP! Imp2 attacks Deathevn for 3 HP! Your turn. Current Stats- HP: 5/10 MP: 5/5
otakukev Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 [B]Deathevn:[/B]WILL YOU JUST DIE ALREADY????? attack< defend item spell escape Deathevn attacks Imp2! But not in Pokemon fashion!
Corey Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 'Hmmm... To steal, or not to steal...' Esrie contemplated this hidden behind a rock covered in sand. He could easily knock the man over the head and steal his belongings.... A delema. [b]Esrie-[/b] "Excuse me, sir? If you don't mind answering, I was wondering who you were. My name is... Alan Linney."
Spikey Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 [B]Ryan:[/B] Ryan ventured out to the southeast along the path to Corolin.
Dragon Warrior Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 gamemasterkev00 Deathevn attacked Imp2 for 7 damage! Imp2 dies! You win the battle! You gain 2 stat points (choose what stats to update by how much) Gained 200 Gold! -------------- Frealin Shopkeep: Yes we do. They are 1000 each. Would you like to purchase one? -------------- KOTR Man: The name's Chuck. I am a rich man and I was about to go to Loidchester to purchase a ship, but some thief robbed me blind. He took my money bag! He was a necromane, I believe. He went to Loidchester where I was going. Please, if you get the money back for me, I'll give you half of what I got. If you do it fast enough, I'll give you a little extra. Just, please, get it back! I'll be in Loidchester waiting. Except this Quest? Yes < No ---------------- Spikey [b]BATTLE![/b] Imp emerged! You get first strike! Current Stats- HP: 10/10 MP: 5/5
Corey Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 [list]-----[/list] [b]Yes[/b] < [b]No[/b] [list]-----[/list] [b]Esrie-[/b] "Sure. I could use the extra money." He looked at the man. "What did this Necromane look like?"
Spikey Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 [B]Ryan:[/B] Good [B]Attack[/B] < [B]Defend[/B] [B]Item[/B] [B]Spell[/B] [B]Escape[/B]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 KOTR Chuck: I'm not sure. He was just a necromane, that's all I know. It was at night. I hope you get him soon. Remember, I'm in Loidchester. The man left you just in a plain area with a stump. [i]Accepted quest: Chuck's Money Bag Reward: 5000-8000 Gold Location: Loidchester[/i] ----------- Spikey Ryan attacked the Imp for 7 HP! Imp attacks Ryan for 2 HP! Your turn. Current Stats- HP: 8/10 MP: 5/5
Spikey Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 [B]Ryan[/B] Darnet, I swear you will die. [B]Attack[/B] < [B]Defend[/B] [B]Item[/B] [B]Spell[/B] [B]Escape[/B]
otakukev Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 [B]Deathevn:[/B]Stupid imps, finally dead. adds one skill point to attack, one to HP. Deathevn looks around, but there is nothing but the two imp corpses lying on the ground. He puts away his dagger and heads north again. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [I]26 posts to Transqee[/I]
Corey Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 [b]Esrie-[/b] "I'm going to steal from a thief. Whatever... He promised a nice chunk of changem so why not? Oh man... I'm talking to myself... I'm not even in the desert yet and I'm delusional." Esrie took a quick drink from his waterskin and began to cross the desert. It loomed at him with a white heat that was both steifling and deadly. He hoped Chuck, the old man, would make it across safely. It would be terrible if he died and be unable to claim his...
Dragon Warrior Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 Spikey Ryan attacked the Imp for 7 HP! Imp dies! You win the battle! You gain 1 stat points (choose what stats to update by how much) Gained 100 Gold! --------------- gamemasterkev00 [b]BATTLE![/b] Imp emerged! You get first strike! Current Stats- HP: 8/11 ---------------- KOTR [b]BATTLE![/b] Imp emerged! You get first strike! HP: 2/10 MP: 2/8
Dragon Warrior Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 KOTR You escaped successfully! There is nothing in particular in this part except a cactus.
Corey Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 That battle could have ended Esries journey. He had been stupid. He hadn't healed. He could've easily been killed. Esrie took one of his three potions out of his pack and drank it. Relief spread through his body like liquid ice. He smiled and walked further east and tossed the bottle over his shoulder. It landed near a cactus.
Dragon Warrior Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 KOTR Esrie healed 8 HP! The next area only had a vulture pecking at a bone.
Corey Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 [b]Esrie-[/b] "Get the hell out of here! Scat!" The vulture looked at him with mute interet. "GO!" Esrie kicked it with his boot. The vulture let out a surprised eek noise and rolled a few feet before getting up and taking to the air. "Nasty carrion bird..." There was shining white bone laying on the ground. Esrie picked it up and examined it.
Dragon Warrior Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 KOTR Esrie has gained a bone! Yays! The vulture dove and pecked Esrie for 1 HP! Ouch!
Corey Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 [b]Esrie-[/b] "GODDAMNED BIRD!!" It flew away seeming to mock him. "****..." Esrie rubbed his head and trekked forever east, sipping his waterskin.
Dragon Warrior Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 KOTR A kid wandered around this spot in a circle, asking for water redundantly. He was dazed. He seemed to be about 17. He finally dropped down onto his back and laid still.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now