Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OCC:I haven't been here,sorry,time to catch up,I hope theis is good.
_____
Kai walked on the streets of Goropen.He longed for more money,so he went to Resident1.
_____
OCC:Sorry if I did it worng,I nevered RPGed like this.
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
With a resentful glance back at the town Esrie made his way out. His adventure had started here. He'd never forget it. He glanced at the Elf he had pickpocketed. It would seem he had realized his money was gone, for the Elf was madly searching around. Esrie smiled and left Corolin.
Posted
Kai looked around the house,and he soon saw the necormane.He was old,and almost looked blind.He didn't fell like pickpoketing right now,so he walked up to him.

[B]Kai:[/B]Hello olds man,do you want to help me?
Posted
Esrie looks around the area immediately outside of Corolin. There were a few trees. He had an idea. Esrie rushed toward the nearest tree drawing his knife. He walked around to the back of it making sure he was on the side that no one would see unless they looked. Esrie carved his name in the trunk of the tree. A bad idea if people were after him, but it felt right. Under his name he put 'The Beginning'. He smiled an walked east yet again.
Posted
aYokano

Old Necromane: Theer is nothing I can do anymore except keep useless armor. Here. Take this Hat. I don't need it. If you equip it, it'll raise your defense by 1. Don't ask me what the hell that means. I could give you my sword, but I need something. Find me a [b]Dark Lily[/b] and I'll give it to you. They can be found in the Marrow Swamp. Thank you...

(Recieved Hat!)

------------
KOTR

Nothing special here except a stump.
Posted
OCC:-_________-

[B]Kai:[/B]I guss I'll go find it if I have the time.

Kai puts on the hat,and went out of house and went to Resident2.He walked in.
Posted
Edit:Ok I fixed it.Sorry.

Kai walked out of Resident2.He could see that the sun was shining,and the wind gentley blew.He did not like the sun,so he pulled the hat down more.He could see as people walked pass him,and he soon found Korro?s Shop,and walked in.
Posted
NOTE: You can't target things =/ Only stealing money is the gig. The only time you can steal items are if I mention them or they're in a place where you were told to steal from. ;) But even if I mention them, I didn't say you couldn't get caught.
Posted
Gah! So many posts! Your sig isn't gonna help reading all this, DW.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deathevn walks up to the shopkeeper.
[B]Deathevn:[/B] Hey, can I have 3 little potions?
Posted
OOC: Well, you're still suppose to wait 'til I say what's in the next room you enter, even a town XD But okay. Let's let it go. I didn't want to post that anyways.

----------
gamemasterkev00

[i]Armory[/i]

[b]People:[/b]
Elf
Man
Shopkeep
Posted
The first step on his long journey to Loidchester. Nothing was quite notable in this small field. A rather ancient looking stump sat there squatly, passing the years by collecting insects. Esrie sat for a moment, without care of the insects that scurried away from him. He took a drag on one of his waterskins and stood up again, brusing off his rear, and moved further east.
It seemed to be getting hotter...
Posted
KOTR

[b]BATTLE[/b]

Imp appears!
You recieve first strike!

--------------
gamemasterkev00

Shopkeep: Yes. That's 500 Gold. *gets paid and hands over Wooden Shield* Thank you and shop here again, if you please.
Posted
Esrie glared at the imp. It bared it teeth and brandished it's crude weapon at him.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "Fine then. You deserve it. You can't win."
[center]___[/center]

[b]Attack[/b] <

[b]Defend

Item

Spell

Escape[/b]
[center]___[/center]
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Take this!"
Posted
How could I miss this thread.

[Color=green][I]Ryan overslept way to long. He got out of the Inn bed and had to pay extra. He saw that his pouch was empty. He went outside to see what was happening. The sun. He headed towards the weapon shop. There he would try to steal some gold/weapons.[/color][/I]
Posted
Frealin was pleased at how much money the ignorant man carried with him. He then left the tavern before the guy realised that it was gone. He looked around the square and didn't see anyone of intrest so he went to Koro's Shop.
Posted
[B]Deathevn:[/B]Thanks.
Deathevn straps the shield onto his back and glances around the armomry.'Hmm.' He thought to himself. 'I'm already down to 900 gold.' He noticed the man and the elf, and decided to make a bit of money. He thought that he would have better chances at robbing the man, so...
Posted
OOC: Spikey. That's not how this RPG works. Read the rest of the thread. You have to wait for DW to state if your action is succesful, and list the people in the room you just entered. Delete your prior post and wait for DW to reply to your first.
Posted
OOC: Yes, what KOTR said. Now that you've entered the weapon shop, I must state what's in the room. Please delete the above post and try again. It'd help to read the rest of thread to see how everyone does it. ;)

Screw the site for battles. I am not going to update your profiles every turn in a battle. It?d totally slow down the combat process since my computer is slow as hell. So instead, I?m gonna post your HP and MP in the post after I put what has happened in the battle turn. Just watch what I do with KOTR and you?ll understand.
------------
Spikey

[i]Weapon Shop[/i]
Shopkeep
Blacksmith
Hairy Man
Elf1
Elf2
------------
Frealin

[i]Koro's Shop[/i]

[b]People:[/b]
Shopkeep
Man
----------------
gamemasterkev00

You stole 400 gold from the man!
AM rose by 1!
----------------
KOTR

Esrie charges the Imp!
Esrie misses!
Imp charges Esrie!
Esrie manages to dodge!

Your turn.

Current Stats:
HP- 10/10
MP- 8/8
Posted
[b]Esrie-[/b] "You little bastard. Stand still!"

[list]------------[/list]
[b]Attack[/b] <

[b]Defend

Item

Spell

Escape[/b]
[list]------------[/list]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...