OtakuBoards

Lord of Thieves

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]Deathevn:[/B]Awright then, Martshin. I'll get you your axe. Expect me back in a while.

Deathevn leaves the dwarve to continue whacking on the tree and *sigh* continues north.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]18 posts to Transqee[/I]

Deathevn notices the sleeping imp, and almost decides to sneak up on it and kill it. But then he decides he doesn't wanna pull an KOTR and tiptoes past it, hoping it doesn't wake. It doesn't and Deathevn continues heading north.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]17 posts to Transqee. Gettin close....[/I]

Deathevn sees the hole and thinks, 'maybe I can bury this friggin imp in there'. He shakes the imp off his back, but decides against burying it. It only looked like a baby, after all. Ignoring the imp, Deathevn went over to the hole to see if there is anything in it.

Deathevn scowls at the imp and grabs it by the scruff of it's neck, assuming imps have necks. Glaring at it he says, "Leave me alone, will ya?" and tosses it to the side. He dug in the soil around the gem, and picked it up. Examining it, he thought, 'ooooo, purdy' and pocketed it. Who knows, it may come in use later. He then *take a guess* continued north.:sweat:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]14 posts to Transqee[/I]

gamemasterkev00

The gem turned to dust in your pocket! You've been poisoned! you will now lose 1 HP for each post!

The next area is plain with a shadowy tree. The small imp leapt into it's branches.
------------
Spikey

Ryan attacked the Imp for 10 HP!
Imp attacked Ryan for 3 HP!

Your turn.

HP: 9/12

[B]Deathevn:[/B]Awww, crap. It's that imp's fault. Oh well. At least I've got a little potion in case it I take too long.

Since the imp had finally left him alone, Deathevn ignored the tree and continued on. Going north, of course.

lost 1 hp from poison, not sure how much left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]13 more posts to Transqee[/I]

Deathevn was humbled by the impressive size of the man.
[B]Deathevn:[/B]umm, 'scuse me sir, but do you know a dwarf named Martshin? He asked me to retrieve an axe from a man in a cabin. Oh, and would you happen to have an antidote on you...? I was poisoned.

[B]Deathevn:[/B]Awright, it's a deal. Erm...pleasure doing buisness with you?

Deathevn hands over 1000 gold to the man, and thinking, 'that Martshin better pay me good for this.' He thanked the man and sniggered as he left, knowing that he'd gotten an antidote for 300 gold less than in a store. As soon as he got outside he administered it.