Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Seeing his attempt failed, Esrie plopped the imp onto his shoulder. It sat there, entranced by how tall it seemed. Esrie turned to it and smiled.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "I guess your mine." It bweed at him and toyed with his hair. Esrie brought out a small cooking pot and walked around to the patrons of the bar. "You guys liked that? How about donating to a starving comedian. It'll help feed my little partner here too."
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Whatever man. The least I could do was try." Esrie walked out of the pub and back into the light of Loidchester.
Posted
OOC: Man, we're into this tonight :)
-----------
KOTR

Loidchester

Buildings:
Pub
Item Shop
Weaponry
Inn
Armory
Arena
Casino
Pet Store
Resident1
Resident2

People:
Man1
Man2
Necromane
Luke
Elf1
Chuck


Luke: I still want my 1000 Gold back! Someone better give it back!
Posted
[b]Esrie-[/b] "I should probably name you, huh?" The imp bweed at him and attempted to undo one of the clasps of Esries pack. Esrie gave him a particularly chewy piece of cactus and watched him eagerly munch it. "How about Arnic?" It bweed at him through a mouthful of cactus. Esrie walked east.
Posted
OOC: How many posta m I away from Loidchester? I lost count.
----------
The odor was beginning to become unbearable. And yet Avric seemed enthralled, sitting there on his shoulder.
With a major feeling of loss, he turned east again. He was getting far waway from Loidchester and if he got hurt, he had nothing to heal with.
Posted
Avric bweed at the Lobsters as he passed. Perhaps later he would ask of them.
[b]Esrie-[/b] "Shopkeep? May I have four little potions please?"
Posted
Esrie walked over to the man with the lobsters.

[b]Esrie-[/b] "Who are you? And why do you have lobsters?"

[b]Avric-[/b] "Bwee!"
Posted
KOTR

Man: I came from the docks here at Loidchester. I fished for lobsters!

Avric: Bwee!

Man: Imps hate lobsters. If you ever want to get rid of an imp, just use a lobster on it.

Avric: Bwee!
Posted
KOTR

Buildings:
Pub
Item Shop
Weaponry
Inn
Armory
Arena
Casino
Pet Store
Resident1
Resident2

People:
Man1
Man2
Necromane
Chuck


Man1: Glad that kid left. If I heard about his money one more time--

Man2: Jerry, Jerry... think of your blood pressure.

Man1: You're right. I'm sorry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...