OtakuBoards

Lord of Thieves

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy that the poison was purged from his body, Deathevn headed south, away from Transqee, like a fool. After all, he had to give Martshin his axe, didn't he? Lord knows Martshin will have been robbed by the time he got there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]back to 14 posts to Transqee[/I]

Deathevn laughed at the little imp, and realized that he had grown quite fond of him. Wondering how long the little guy would follow him, he laughed again and felt refreshed. Heading back towards where he had seen Martshin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]15 posts to Transqee[/I]

Deathevn stopped for a minute and wondered what imps like to eat. Maybe he'd try feeding his little friend if he came across something.
Anyway, he continued south, monotonously.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]16 posts to Transqee[/I]

'Well, that wasn't odd at all,' Deathevn thought to himself. 'How did he know about the antidote? Maybe it was a conspiracy...oh well, at least I got my money.'
He started back north, towards Transqee, thinking of the time he lost and the money he gained.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]back to 15 posts to Transqee[/I]

Deathevn saw a cow in the grass and thought, 'hey, where'd that come from? It wasn't there when I passed back this way... oh, nevermind.' Then he had a better thought-cow tipping!...but no, he had better things to do. Besides, it may belong to someone. So he passed by it, and hoped the imp wasn't hungry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]14 posts to Transqee[/I]

Upon seeing the baby imps, Deathevn became very careful, lest he wake them. More importantly, the mom may be around... He wondered what made this little imp follow him instead of sleeping with his...uh...siblings? Careful not to disturb them, Deathevn crawled back down the tree. However, he slipped halfway down and landed on the ground with a loud thud...

[B]Deathevn:[/B]Ahh! Gerroff me! Ya hooligans!

It took quite some time to calm down the screeching imps, and throughout the entire time he was afraid the mom would show up. he finally coaxed them up, but they set up a racket if he left them. So he sighed, and sat down, leaning against a stray branch. He wondered how long it would take for them to fall asleep again.