Spikey Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Ryan My name is Ryan. How are you today sir? Can I help you with something?
otakukev Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [B]Deathevn:[/B]Well, that saves me the trouble of getting rid of them. I'll miss 'em, tho... Bye bye, Imps! Bwee! Bwee! He hoped that they would find there way back to the tree and started toward Transqee again. He checked his map as he walked, and saw he was getting close. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [I]10 posts to Transqee[/I]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 Spikey Ultra: Oh, no no. I'm just a travelling merchant. Wish to buy an item, son? ------------ gamemasterkev00 Deathevn came upon another large tree. This time, it was vacant. He heard sudden "Bwees!" and the first imp ran to his heels.
Spikey Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Ryan Ehh not today. Sorry sir. Thanks anyway. Ryan kept traveling down the road
Dragon Warrior Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 Spikey Nothing special, but a tree and a stump. Bwee!
otakukev Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [B]Deathevn:[/B]Hey, little guy, you came back! He scratched the imp on the head. [B]Deathevn:[/B]You know, I should name you. How about...Maverick? 'Cause you separated yourself from the group and do whatever you want? The scurried around and bwee'd excitedly. Deathevn laughed. [B]Deathevn:[/B]Alright, Maverick it is. He passed by the tree, and headed towards Transqee. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [I]9 posts to Transqee[/I]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 Spikey Loidchester is just up ahead! You are about to enter it! ------------ gamemasterkev00 Nothing special here. Maverick danced about bweeing.
Corey Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Esrie looked around for a moment before selecting a Long Dagger. He placed it on the counter with 2000 gold and smiled at the man.
Dragon Warrior Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 KOTR Shopkeep: A Long Dagger, huh? Thank you. *takes money* Anything else?
Corey Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [b]Esrie-[/b] "No." He left the shop without another word.
Dragon Warrior Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 KOTR [u]Loidchester[/u] [b]Buildings:[/b] Pub Item Shop Weaponry Inn Armory Arena Casino Pet Store Resident1 Resident2 [b]People:[/b] Man1 Man2 Necromane Luke Elf1 Chuck
Corey Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Carefully Esrie walked up behind Luke, making sure the boy had not seen him. He pickpocketed and quicly left the town (westward) before the boy could notice.
Dragon Warrior Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 KOTR You pick-pocketed 1000 Gold! Hot stuff! Nothing special here. Loidchester is just down the path you came.
Corey Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 He walked westward again, hoping for an encounter to test his new equipment. --------------- Loidchester= 2 posts away
Dragon Warrior Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 KOTR Nothing special except a stump :(
Corey Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Esrie turned around and walked back toward Loidchester, waiting for a battle. ----------- Loidchester= 1 post
Dragon Warrior Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 OOC: Nice stradegy, KOTR. Keepin' it close to town. I do that in real RPGs too XD -------------- KOTR [b]BATTLE![/b] Imp emerged! You get first strike! HP: 10/10 MP: 2/8
Corey Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [b]Esrie-[/b] "Guess what my friend." He waved his new dagger around. [b]Attack[/b] <
Dragon Warrior Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 KOTR Esrie attacked the Imp for 4 HP! Imp attacked Esrie! Imp missed! Your turn. HP: 10/10 MP: 2/8
Dragon Warrior Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 OOC: I've posted this three times, now. I wonder why it didn't do it before... ----------- KOTR Esrie attacked the Imp for 4 HP! Imp attacked Esrie! Imp missed! Your turn. HP: 10/10 MP: 2/8
Dragon Warrior Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 OOC: I'm so happy, doing the Organ Dance! ---------- KOTR Esrie attacked the Imp for 4 HP! Imp attacked Esrie! Imp missed! Your turn. HP: 10/10 MP: 2/8
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now