OtakuBoards

FF7 Weapons... how did you beat them?

Satoshi_Tajiri

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I beat them by asking them to come around for a spot of english tea, as they drank their tea and chatted about the environment and such, I wacked each of them on the head with a baseball bat.... [/B][/QUOTE]

See, I tried that, but it went a little bit wrong... All the other weapons fell for it, but Emerald sensed that something was wrong...

Emerald: *psst* Guys... I think Flash is planning something..
Ruby: Nonsense! Why, he's just being a jolly good fellow, and fetching us a spot of tea and some biscuits, what what!
Ultima: Párelo, esmeralda! Usted está siendo paranoico! El flash es espectacular!

It went a little something like that... Afterwards, I was brutally attacked by some Imps... They stole my pants..

(Note to self; Lay off the Acid... These Drug-induced dreams are getting too whacked...)

• 2 weeks later...
1tym i kiled emerald then i invited the rest for tea, i told them emerald couldnt make cuz he got sick, so then we had sum tea and i knocked'em out wif sleeping powder in their tea~. the other tym i had all lvl99 and had all lmtbreak and killed them all from easiest to hardest, very difficult but possible if u play ure cardz rite~~

I haven't beaten Emerald or Ruby yet... I don't even want to think of fighting them until I have KOTR.

I think I beat Diamond with a Climhazzard... Ultima with a normal Attack with Barret or Tifa...

A question: What is the name of the Weapon you don't fight? Is it called just plain Weapon, or Saphire(sp?) Weapon? You know, the one that's killed by the Sister Ray at Junon.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]A question: What is the name of the Weapon you don't fight? Is it called just plain Weapon, or Saphire(sp?) Weapon? You know, the one that's killed by the Sister Ray at Junon. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's just called WEAPON. All in capitals.. I don't know why... Kinda like SOLDIER... Some choose to call it Saphire, but it's only a Fan-made name...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]or as seph said and i agree... it is emerald pre junon... since think about it y would it be underwater?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

not only that, but when you fight it, not only does it look similar, but take a good look at it, is it just me, or doesn't it have a head....

Yeah, the one that gets shot by the Sister Ray, at Junon is the Emerald Weapon, because when you see the cut scene where the Weapons come out of the crater, you see that one, the Ultimate, Diamond and Ruby, so the one that gets shot at Junon has to be the Emerald Weapon because there aren't any others. And yeah, when you fight the Emerald, it doesn't have a head.

-----------------
I beat the Emerald Weapon with KOTR+MP Turbo, with lots of Miming.

For the Ruby Weapon, I used Bahamut Zero a lot, and when it did quicksand and I only had Red XIII left, I used Pandora's Box... And lots of healing items. (Pandora's Box was the stongest attack that Red XIII had against it, since I was using him as a healer. It did about 500 damage each time) That fight took a LONG time, and was the hardest one in the game, for me.