Satoshi_Tajiri Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Well, I think you guys can figure out what to type. For Emerald, my maths skills indicate that W-Summon and Mime will let you use KOTR 4 times in a row. that leaves it with around 70,000 HP, so OmniSlash and some other Limit Breaks ready before the fight could secure the victory. Discuss.
conpiracymonki Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [b]I did: Cloud: W-Summon + KotR, Wall + All, HP Plus (50%) Barret: Counter + Mime, Regen(The materia that does this) + All, Underwater, Magic Counter + Life, HP Plus (50%) Red/ Yuffie: Counter + Mime, W-Item, HP Plus (50%), HP Plus (40%)[/b]
Sephiroth Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 KOTR, mime, hp absorb, and ribbon, that was all I needed....
FFmaster2 Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 Emerald=ALS, then KOTR couple times ruby=mime, KOTR, hp absorb,
Flash Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 All I needed was Catastrophe, Level 100 Barret, and Mime... :D (Not to mention Megalixirs, Hypers, Phoenix+Final attack. That's all, I swear! Barret was equipped with the Missing score and the Ziedrich, and a Touph ring...)
Flash Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Wait, I just thought of a witty remark; [QUOTE][B]FF7 Weapons... how did you beat them? [/B][/QUOTE] Well, I like to beat them by inflicting damage. Works everytime. :p
Sephiroth Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 I beat them by asking them to come around for a spot of english tea, as they drank their tea and chatted about the environment and such, I wacked each of them on the head with a baseball bat....
Flash Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I beat them by asking them to come around for a spot of english tea, as they drank their tea and chatted about the environment and such, I wacked each of them on the head with a baseball bat.... [/B][/QUOTE] See, I tried that, but it went a little bit wrong... All the other weapons fell for it, but Emerald sensed that something was wrong... Emerald: *psst* Guys... I think Flash is planning something.. Ruby: Nonsense! Why, he's just being a jolly good fellow, and fetching us a spot of tea and some biscuits, what what! Ultima: Párelo, esmeralda! Usted está siendo paranoico! El flash es espectacular! It went a little something like that... Afterwards, I was brutally attacked by some Imps... They stole my pants.. (Note to self; Lay off the Acid... These Drug-induced dreams are getting too whacked...)
Seifer Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Uh....I found this out the hard way. Diplomacy doesnt work.
Satoshi_Tajiri Posted September 30, 2001 Author Posted September 30, 2001 I tried inviting them round for tea, but they were a bit upset about the death of Diamond Weapon. You needed an invitation to get in the funeral, so I was forced to wait and ambush them. However, Ruby sneezed and passed it's cold onto Red XIII. So as you can tell, I wasn't happy.
SaeJuNgx099 Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 1tym i kiled emerald then i invited the rest for tea, i told them emerald couldnt make cuz he got sick, so then we had sum tea and i knocked'em out wif sleeping powder in their tea~. the other tym i had all lvl99 and had all lmtbreak and killed them all from easiest to hardest, very difficult but possible if u play ure cardz rite~~
Nerdsy Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I haven't beaten Emerald or Ruby yet... I don't even want to think of fighting them until I have KOTR. I think I beat Diamond with a Climhazzard... Ultima with a normal Attack with Barret or Tifa... A question: What is the name of the Weapon you don't fight? Is it called just plain Weapon, or Saphire(sp?) Weapon? You know, the one that's killed by the Sister Ray at Junon.
Flash Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B]A question: What is the name of the Weapon you don't fight? Is it called just plain Weapon, or Saphire(sp?) Weapon? You know, the one that's killed by the Sister Ray at Junon. [/B][/QUOTE] It's just called WEAPON. All in capitals.. I don't know why... Kinda like SOLDIER... Some choose to call it Saphire, but it's only a Fan-made name...
Kuja Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]or as seph said and i agree... it is emerald pre junon... since think about it y would it be underwater?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]or as seph said and i agree... it is emerald pre junon... since think about it y would it be underwater?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] not only that, but when you fight it, not only does it look similar, but take a good look at it, is it just me, or doesn't it have a head....
Desbreko Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 Yeah, the one that gets shot by the Sister Ray, at Junon is the Emerald Weapon, because when you see the cut scene where the Weapons come out of the crater, you see that one, the Ultimate, Diamond and Ruby, so the one that gets shot at Junon has to be the Emerald Weapon because there aren't any others. And yeah, when you fight the Emerald, it doesn't have a head. ----------------- I beat the Emerald Weapon with KOTR+MP Turbo, with lots of Miming. For the Ruby Weapon, I used Bahamut Zero a lot, and when it did quicksand and I only had Red XIII left, I used Pandora's Box... And lots of healing items. (Pandora's Box was the stongest attack that Red XIII had against it, since I was using him as a healer. It did about 500 damage each time) That fight took a LONG time, and was the hardest one in the game, for me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now