Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Adhd


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Puppetmaster [/i]
[B]NO IT IS NOT, it is a real mentel condition, and people DO have it, and, actually, more girls are diagnosed with it than guys.[/b][/quote]
That's great and all, but your'e wrong. Try again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Puppetmaster [/i]
[B][SIZE=4]SHUT UP you STUPID JERK, ADHD IS a medical condition, DICIPLIN DOSEN'T CHANGE A THING, sugar DOES NOT make you hyper, ADHD is DOCTOR DIAGNOSED, IT IS NOT A DISEASE, AND I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH CRAP OUT OF YOU, YOU STUPID ***** ********** IDIODIC LYING PIECE OF *******, GO TO H**L[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
ahahahahahahahah go cry to mommy.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Puppetmaster
Posted
Ohhhhhhh, now you've done it. GET OUT OR PREPARE FOR THE MOST CUS WORDS YOU'VE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE
Posted
Puppetmaster, you reported this post saying that Harry and Fiasco were stirring up trouble...however, it seems YOU'RE the only problem here. Shut up or face the consequences.

Harry, Fiasco--it's obvious who's right here. But please don't egg her on any further. Thank you.

-Justin
Posted
Oh how incredibly prophetic you are, Fiasco.

However, I don't plan to blame this all on you. I see clearly the problems here. And I intend to see to it that proper action is taken.

But anyway--closesaysame.

EDIT: Bah, I don't know who deleted Fiasco's last post, but you certainly killed my sarcastc humor.

-Justin
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...