OtakuBoards

Who is the True Legendary Super Saiya-jin

Burori

The only reason these saiyans go super the way they do is because they've all had their tails removed. If they didn't have them removed when they go super or whatever they would probably turn into golden oozaru, or maybe they would have to go oozaru first, control themselves then power up to super. Either way it's not really Brolli seing as how the DBZ movies have no corilation with the main time line, they are just fillers. They couldn't fight Brolli seing as how they were too busy with Cell . The true legendary ssj in my opinion would be a golden oozaru from thousands of years ago, or a tail-less ssj from thousands of years ago.

[b][size=1]
I think that other Oozaru Super-saiyan it shows from the past is a Saiyan that turned Golden Oozaru because they had a tail and passed the requirements to become SSJ. But I think they couldn't calm down enough and control themselves to turn SSJ4, and so, just ended up destroying themself. I mean, I don't think there would've been any of these next-gen type SSJ (I mean like Goku and the gang; blonde hair, aqua eyes etc etc) back in those days if they all had their tails.

As for the Legendary Super Saiyan thing, I have no idea what to think on it, because I don't exactly know what they say about this 'Legendary Super Saiyan'. I mean, if it was natural raw power they were talking about, than it'd be Brolly, hands down. If they were talking about attained power or whatever, then it'd be Goku. I think even with Vegeta's grit and determination and his ability to always catch up, he's just not enough to get this Legendary title.

[strike]In short, I think the Legendary Super Saiyan is Piccolo[/strike][/b]

I was bored >.>
*wanders back out of old home forum*[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dan Rugh [/i]
[B][size=1]

[color=blue]By the way, Youko Minamino, you're Japanese name spellings are annoying and aren't impressing anyone.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I could care less. I ain't hear to impress anyone. I will be using the romanized names. Same as I've been using for 12 years. I'm not going to change because of you.

Hmmm good question. Well im not going to state that anyone is wrong so im just going to put down my opinion.

Since the title of the movie is "Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan", i would have to say technically Broly is. He is a crazy guy, and is one of the only Super Saiyans that doesnt have pupils (besides when trunks goes crazy against cell when he uses the Ultra Saiyan form), so hes unique to begin with physically.

Without all of that in mind though i would say Vegeta is. He is the only one who trains non-stop just to be the best fighter out of everyone, and he usually is. He thinks there is no limitation and uses pride as his key (which i dont think is a bad thing). He only disappointes me once when he uses the [spoiler] deathray that Bulma shoots him with to become a golden oozaru and eventually SSJ4. I hated GT anyway i only like the Super 17 saga. [/spoiler]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Well, Brolli did seem like he was the Legendary SSJ, but I think Vegeta was in my opinion. His pride is what set him apart from everyone. His true Saiyan pride set him apart from Goku. I haven't seen a single Brolli movie, even though I'm still hoping on seeing one...

Anyways, yes, my opinion stands with Piro. I think Vegeta is the Legendary SSJ. ^^[/color][/size]

but no offense in the brolli movie vegeta was scared almost throughout the movie until near the end when he tried to fight him and got shoved into a mountain or building and got knocked out unconsious. i dont see how he could be the legendary super saiyajin

[color=darkblue][size=1]Ok, I understand where you two are coming from, but you have to think about it. DBZ movies are [u]WAY[/u] out of proportion. I mean, think about it: [spoiler]In the Legend of Trunks, Gohan died. That never happened in the actual saga. The movies don't go along with the actual timeline.[/spoiler] I still stand true by what I said. Vegeta, in my opinion, is the Legendary SSJ.[/color][/size]

I believe its trunks because he was the first ss-j to surpass a level of ssj. Even though the fact he is half sj i dont think it matters. In my opinion a legend is someone that helps people and saves them. When he came back i time it was to save humanity and it prepare them. He even came back to help during the androids and cell battles. This is my opinion.

Have you ever wondered why Brolli is the only full blooded sj with purple hair, thats another reason why I think its trunks i believe trunks is a reincarnated brolli. so i think they both are

AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT the recarnation of brolli is trunks! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY BROLLI NOT HIM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just kidding. i see what your saying dbzsuperfan but to tell you the truth. it varies of who trully is the legendary super saiyajin. it could be brolli when he turns super saiyajin ( he glows green, born with a powerlevel of 10,000, and incredible strength) it could be trunks ( with his courage) or it could be vegeta ( with his determination) or goku (with his pure heart and conciousness) it depends on the person i for one stick though with brolli because of his attitude. he never gives up and he cares for nothing making him better than any other saiyajin.