OtakuBoards

Who is the True Legendary Super Saiya-jin

Burori

Technically...*ahem*

To be super saiyan, the day does not matter. Somewhere around 1,00 years. The l.s.s will be born with a power level in well over 100. bost saiyans are born in about...5. (going on how Goku was at 10 before Roshi raining, so Grampa gohan's training raised it to the 10) Hinc,e it was Brolli. It staes tha Brolli is the l.s.s, in the Bardock Special, in the Brolli movies, dbz.com, etc.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSJ3 [/i]
I think it's goku simply because he is the most powerfully saiyan. Even though Brolli was the first super saiyan or whatever, that doesn't really matter.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. It does. I mean, how abotu this? Does this make someone the ss?

ONe guy was born with a power level of 100. Another guy is born with, like, 5. The first guy goes super sayian when he's around 5. The other guy trains all of his life, and doesn't go super saiyan until the day he dies. Yet, the second guy is the main character of the series, but the first dude CAN'T BE HURT. HE'S ALMOST FREAKIN INVINCIBLE. So,..the weakling is the l.s.s?

Note, that i am not talking about Goku and Brolli's case. That is just a ss case.

my belief of goku and brolli being the legendary super saiyajins is that when the real brolli was in a battle the only way he lost was if goku was involved. ive seen all two brolli movies (not counting the third one) goku was there when he was defeated. the only thing i hate about brolli is he was too soft when in battle

[color=teal][font=garamond]

Shinobi explained everything. It is Brolli, not Goku for people out there who think just because he is the main character. If you still believe Goku is then read up on Shinobi's posts.[/color][/font]

Personally I think all are wrong. This is a question of who is THE LEGENDARY Super Saiyan . The legendary super saiyan doesn't have to be Brolly or Goku. If it was Brolly, it couldn't be because he wouldn't even been born during the age of The Legendary Super Saiyan. It certainly can't be Goku since Vegeta is older than him,and Vegeta was talking about the legendary super saiyan before Goku even knew what it meant.

So I think that THE LENGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN must be someone back before DBZ's time, who trained enough to to become the legendary warrior. I mean think, if Goku and Vegeta and practically anyone of saiyan bloodline can go super saiyan, what is to stop any ol' saiyan from the past from fighting and traing enough to get the ability or some one born with extremely high power level doing and going thrue the requirements to abtain the super level, and just because one came up every 1000/3000 years, that doesn't mean that that is a definate rule. I mean there are 7 super saiyans walking and talking all in the same timeline.. so I concure The True Original Legendary Super Saiyan was born in ancient saiyan times long before the DBZ time frame. Just because Brolly is a powerfull full fledge Ultimate Super Saiyan level, that doesn't mean he's The Legendary super saiyan . Just look at the Meaning of the word LEGEND. They state Brolly was "THE LEGENDARY" S.S.J, for that to be true he would have to Immortal cause for him to be THE LEGEND he would have to be the original, first to transform saiyan and he is not. They should've stated he was "A LEGENDARY" but you could say that for Goku,Vegeta, and every other SSJ. But wouldn't also the legendary one be the strongest one and wouldn't he be in original ssj form, but look at all the other SSJ forms there are. So like I said, the legendary SSJ was born before the DBZ time line. Man Akira Toriyama screwed up big time with the whole super saiyan/ legendary super saiyan thing.

No, it was not. It was rule that every 1000 years a person was born with the power level high enough to go super saiyan WHEN HE WAS BORN. If you train for it, you will not be the legendary ss. I can be a legend, but that does not mean that i did i first. I mean, i may score 100 points in one game, but i may not (and am not) be the first. But they may remember me more than the other guys. Easy.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Vegeta. Definetly. For sure. Because he is the saiyan prince and he is the strongest and goku cheated or something. Vegeta PwnZ j00!

[size=1]Settle down, Shinobi. I do believe this is merely an opinion thread. Not who is [i]actually[/i] the "true Legendary Super Saiya-jin", but just whoever one thinks is for whatever reason. Stop being so technical.

I have my eye on this topic, if that makes you feel any better. Though as long as people keep stating who and [i]why[/i] in a somewhat decent manner I am going to take no action against this thread.

There really is not much in the Dragon Ball world to talk about anymore. So the variety of topics here are going to deplete.

For the sake of this topic, I am going to say that Vegeta would be my choice. I have never actually seen Brolli in action or whatever so I really have no opinion of him as to how much of a Saiya-jin he is, though technically he [i]is[/i] the Legendary Super Saiya-jin.[/size]

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Like I said Vegeta is the true legendary super saiyan.

It was his lifes dream. He is a true fighter. He is a true... super saiyan.

IMO, time doesn't really matter in the DBZ universe. If you think about it, reincarnation is possible (i.e., [spoiler]Uub[/spoiler]), so Brolly could be the latest reincarnation of the legendary S.S. spirit. Just like [spoiler]Uub[/spoiler] has the capabilities of [spoiler]Buu[/spoiler], the old legendary S.S. has his potential in Brolly.

Guest SSJ SoulGun
ACTUALLY,you are all wrong,if you remember,vegeta was talking about the legendary super saiyan,it showed a picture of an oozaru,and in the manga,vegeta says that the legendary super saiyan could only keep his power in his oozaru form,so the legendary super saiyan is not brolli or goku,it is that oozaru.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ SoulGun[/i]
[B]ACTUALLY,you are all wrong,if you remember,vegeta was talking about the legendary super saiyan,it showed a picture of an oozaru,and in the manga,vegeta says that the legendary super saiyan could only keep his power in his oozaru form,so the legendary super saiyan is not brolli or goku,it is that oozaru.[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]Of course an Oozaru has to come from a Saiya-jin, though. So chances are that Oozaru was the Legendary Super Saiya-jin, Brolli.[/size]

[size=1]I don't think it really matters who the legendary super saiyan is. It's obviously not Vegeta, Goku, or Brolly since they are all about the same age and the legendary saiyan was from a long time ago.

[color=blue]By the way, Youko Minamino, you're Japanese name spellings are annoying and aren't impressing anyone.[/color][/size]