OtakuBoards

Man, talk about embarrassing

Sephiroth

ok, today I'm in a lesson at university, the lecturor is telling us all about business and stuff, each one of us has a computer in front of us, fortunately each one has access to the internet, bored as I was, I decided to check out theotaku.com and on the front page I realised I never read adam's masterfork story, talk about funny! I think it was when I read this part....

"GIVE ADAM BACK MONEY NOW OR I BEAT YOU WITH PINKY AND EAT YOUR BABIES. HE IS FROM THEOBWAKU.COM, HE IS IMPORTANT PERSON."

that I burst out laughing in front of the entire class, everyone stared at me like I was a zombie, and I turned fire engine red on the spot, talk about embarrassing....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ok, today I'm in a lesson at university, the lecturor is telling us all about business and stuff, each one of us has a computer in front of us, fortunately each one has access to the internet, bored as I was, I decided to check out theotaku.com and on the front page I realised I never read adam's masterfork story, talk about funny! I think it was when I read this part....

"GIVE ADAM BACK MONEY NOW OR I BEAT YOU WITH PINKY AND EAT YOUR BABIES. HE IS FROM THEOBWAKU.COM, HE IS IMPORTANT PERSON."

that I burst out laughing in front of the entire class, everyone stared at me like I was a zombie, and I turned fire engine red on the spot, talk about embarrassing.... [/B][/QUOTE]

hahahaha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your story remind me of my professor at the university I go to. He mess up the equation while he show us how to do it, and we don't have to take a quiz on that day. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats nothing, i went to theotaku.com while having my chair on the back legs, one day in the middle of "Connects" class, saw something funny on the page, started to grin...then i fell back, hit my head on the table behind me, as everyone laughed and i got detention for "showing off" as she said...my responce was...:angel: Who? :angel: Me? :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]HAHAHAH! Thats what you get for not paying attention in classes you bad bad boy :p [/B][/QUOTE]

what?! I was behaving myself, slightly, and I was paying attention, again, only slightly....

the moral of this story is, don't go on funny stuff on the internet when your in a class, the results can be disastrous, even downright humiliating....

[B]

what?! I was behaving myself, slightly, and I was paying attention, again, only slightly....

the moral of this story is, don't go on funny stuff on the internet when your in a class, the results can be disastrous, even downright humiliating.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Good moral. Sephiroth, can you close my thread Male/Female in DBZ forum. Gohan told me to ask you or James to do it.

[B]

the moral of this story is, don't go on funny stuff on the internet when your in a class, the results can be disastrous, even downright humiliating.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll try to remember that....

[B]

*Note to self do not embarres yourself infront of class..* *Another note to self....**** too late to worry about first note, did that today* Oh well lol...Sorry to hear you got humiliated. YOu got to admit it had to be funny!:laugh:

An airhead is right. You can't even say a sentence anymore without bursting into laughter about something or another. :p Ah well, at least you're a fun airhead. And I've most definitely done things like that before, and I totally know how you felt. I've got one or two embarassing stories of my own. Phew.