Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok, today I'm in a lesson at university, the lecturor is telling us all about business and stuff, each one of us has a computer in front of us, fortunately each one has access to the internet, bored as I was, I decided to check out theotaku.com and on the front page I realised I never read adam's masterfork story, talk about funny! I think it was when I read this part....

"GIVE ADAM BACK MONEY NOW OR I BEAT YOU WITH PINKY AND EAT YOUR BABIES. HE IS FROM THEOBWAKU.COM, HE IS IMPORTANT PERSON."

that I burst out laughing in front of the entire class, everyone stared at me like I was a zombie, and I turned fire engine red on the spot, talk about embarrassing....
Posted
Your lucky. I cant wait to go to colege. Mainly because its not run by the goverment so they cant screw everythig you do up and turn it into a prison.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Heh...I would have loved to see that....

Not that I'm one to talk. :o I've done some pretty embarrassing stuff in class, myself... [/B][/QUOTE]

Same... But I just can't remember anything much... That's kinda weird...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ok, today I'm in a lesson at university, the lecturor is telling us all about business and stuff, each one of us has a computer in front of us, fortunately each one has access to the internet, bored as I was, I decided to check out theotaku.com and on the front page I realised I never read adam's masterfork story, talk about funny! I think it was when I read this part....

"GIVE ADAM BACK MONEY NOW OR I BEAT YOU WITH PINKY AND EAT YOUR BABIES. HE IS FROM THEOBWAKU.COM, HE IS IMPORTANT PERSON."

that I burst out laughing in front of the entire class, everyone stared at me like I was a zombie, and I turned fire engine red on the spot, talk about embarrassing.... [/B][/QUOTE]

hahahaha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your story remind me of my professor at the university I go to. He mess up the equation while he show us how to do it, and we don't have to take a quiz on that day. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
thats nothing, i went to theotaku.com while having my chair on the back legs, one day in the middle of "Connects" class, saw something funny on the page, started to grin...then i fell back, hit my head on the table behind me, as everyone laughed and i got detention for "showing off" as she said...my responce was...:angel: Who? :angel: Me? :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]HAHAHAH! Thats what you get for not paying attention in classes you bad bad boy :p [/B][/QUOTE]

what?! I was behaving myself, slightly, and I was paying attention, again, only slightly....

the moral of this story is, don't go on funny stuff on the internet when your in a class, the results can be disastrous, even downright humiliating....
Posted
Lol,that kinda funny,even though ive done tons of embrassing things at my school,also my school isnt run by the goverment seeing as its private.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

what?! I was behaving myself, slightly, and I was paying attention, again, only slightly....

the moral of this story is, don't go on funny stuff on the internet when your in a class, the results can be disastrous, even downright humiliating.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Good moral. Sephiroth, can you close my thread Male/Female in DBZ forum. Gohan told me to ask you or James to do it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

what?! I was behaving myself, slightly, and I was paying attention, again, only slightly....

the moral of this story is, don't go on funny stuff on the internet when your in a class, the results can be disastrous, even downright humiliating.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll try to remember that....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

what?! I was behaving myself, slightly, and I was paying attention, again, only slightly....

the moral of this story is, don't go on funny stuff on the internet when your in a class, the results can be disastrous, even downright humiliating.... [/B][/QUOTE]

*Note to self do not embarres yourself infront of class..* *Another note to self....**** too late to worry about first note, did that today* Oh well lol...Sorry to hear you got humiliated. YOu got to admit it had to be funny!:laugh:
Posted
heh heh...silly God..don't you know...Teachers override students in all cases..even if the students are all powerful and supreme and stuff...

-Justin
Posted
heh, I'm just my lecturor wasn't strict, if he was then I would have been kicked out of the class, and it would have gone on my record, not a very good start to university to say the least....
Posted
That u didnt get kicked. Lucky you did that in a teacher who didnt really care..........I wanted to be there
Posted
[color=royalblue] I would totally do something like that!! :) I am such an airhead sometimes! dear me I've let out my secret :cross: I must go!! [/color]
Posted
An airhead is right. You can't even say a sentence anymore without bursting into laughter about something or another. :p Ah well, at least you're a fun airhead. And I've most definitely done things like that before, and I totally know how you felt. I've got one or two embarassing stories of my own. Phew.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...