Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Lately every thing I do is of Evangelion. Every thing but the request I've gotten that is. So here's the first set of things I've done. They're all Rei avi, and most of the things are of Rei or the angels. Please tell me what you think of them.

[IMG]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/avi.bmp [/IMG]
Posted
my favorite has to be #5. The others are cool too but the pictures are pretty low quality...
Ehm yeah.. Err.. not much to say about them...
Posted
Yeah, they are pretty low quality. But it's because to make them or anything else like banners or avaters I have to use the basic MS Paint. Anyways, thanks for repling.
Posted
Thank you both, I'll get to use a different program soon. (I hope) Here are some of Asuka (sp) I tryed. Again these were done with MS Paint, but I think I was able to get some different expressions with these.

[IMG]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/avi02.bmp[/IMG]
Posted
Wow, they are very good Ruby! I like the bottom 2 in the second coloumn! Those two looks very good!

Yesh, you spelled Asuka right, and she was always my fave out of the two honestly! I love the last one on the top too! You obviously have a lot of talent but don't have the best programs to show it, tho you are doing a great job of showing it in Paint!

Love, Kaola
Posted
I didn't mean the 'same expression' thing in a bad way, Ruby!
I haven't seen Evangelion before but, doesn't Rei always have pretty much the same look on her face except the few times she's smiling?
That's what I meant.

You did get some different expressions with Asuka, though.
I like the top right one and the two under it the most.
Posted
Thanks Kaola Su and Yami*Maho Keno. Yep, Rei's exprission mostly never changes. Really hard to get a different experssion out of her. Next here are some ones I had done of Shinji. (Personaly, I don't like him that much)

[IMG]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/avi03.bmp[/IMG]
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Cool you done a set of shinji, I know next you can do the eva units, then I will see if you are any good!
Posted
Alright The Mage Prince, I'll start making Eva Units. Then you can decide on your own for just how good I am. But know I still won't be able to use anything but MS Paint.

------------
Ok, I tryed. But as you can see I lucked out on them. Heh, just proves I'm not as good as people think. I'm not even all that good at all and this proves it.

[IMG]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/avi04.bmp[/IMG]
Posted
heh i edited one... hope you dont mind i am ganna use it as my avatar if you dont mind.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=447407[/img]
Posted
I don't mind if you use it..but WOW! That's cool how you did that. [COLOR=blue]I'd be glade if you used it. [/COLOR] I love it how you edited it. And thanks for asking.
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Cool I like the one of unit 0. That is cool
Posted
Thanks, I think I'm gonna try more Eva. I went and made more of the units. I think these ones are a little better then the first ones I had made.

[IMG]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/avi06.bmp[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...