Guest The Mage Prince Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Here is an animated banner of Tsukasa I made, hope you like it. Oh tell me what you think to. *hope they all like it :sweat:* Also could somebody make me a Tsukasa avi with the letters "TMP" on it. *****EDIT***** New Banner made *****EDIT*****
DarK DeatH Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Oh dude... First thing: Get better wuality images. Second thing: Put a better quote there.
Kaola Su Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Yeah the can you log out thing is okay, but I dunno, just adding the OB part, no offense, but it sounds cheesy. The images aren't the best quality either, but they are decent. The quote is the only thing I really don't like. Other than that it is pretty good. BTW, if you need any images taht are really high quality you can feel free to email me b/c I have some awesome quality pictures! [email]Emochic247@hotmail.com[/email] Love, Kaola
Stuart Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 I also, think the quote is lame, and you really need better pics.. Thats just to plain and simple, Nice try though :)
OtakuSennen Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Wehe! Your OB-related thing is a tad corny, and it reminds me of the description of the .hack//SIGN forum on the Otakuboards homepage.. But, em, a few problems.. -This is just a small critique, but in the American dub of the first episode, Tsukasa says "Where am I? What [u]was[/u] I doing?" Not "What am I doing?".. ^_^ But that's coming from a total perfectionist. -"whould" is misspelled.. It should be "would". -The pics are a teeny bit blurry. ^_^ It's a good concept, it just has a few issues that need to be sewn up. [b]7.3/10[/b]
Kaola Su Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Oh yikes, I didn't even notice the spelling error! Eeeeep! Don't count on me for anything lit. related! Love, KS
Amity Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 Quotes for this banner are lame. The pictures, are plain. You need something interesting. Something not so, boring. I may be a tad to harsh, but that's just the way I am. So overall, I will give you a 7/10 for at least trying to impress someone...(byt the way, I am not icy, just not in a good mood)
Syk3 Posted January 1, 2004 Posted January 1, 2004 [color=teal]Please don't bring back 3 month old threads.. especially to say how unimpressed you were of the banner, lol. Topic closed.[/color]
Recommended Posts