Jump to content
OtakuBoards

.hack//SIGn banner


Recommended Posts

Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Here is an animated banner of Tsukasa I made, hope you like it. Oh tell me what you think to. *hope they all like it :sweat:*

Also could somebody make me a Tsukasa avi with the letters "TMP" on it.
*****EDIT*****
New Banner made
*****EDIT*****
Posted
Yeah the can you log out thing is okay, but I dunno, just adding the OB part, no offense, but it sounds cheesy. The images aren't the best quality either, but they are decent. The quote is the only thing I really don't like. Other than that it is pretty good. BTW, if you need any images taht are really high quality you can feel free to email me b/c I have some awesome quality pictures! [email]Emochic247@hotmail.com[/email]

Love, Kaola
Posted
Wehe! Your OB-related thing is a tad corny, and it reminds me of the description of the .hack//SIGN forum on the Otakuboards homepage.. But, em, a few problems..

-This is just a small critique, but in the American dub of the first episode, Tsukasa says "Where am I? What [u]was[/u] I doing?" Not "What am I doing?".. ^_^ But that's coming from a total perfectionist.

-"whould" is misspelled.. It should be "would".

-The pics are a teeny bit blurry.

^_^ It's a good concept, it just has a few issues that need to be sewn up.

[b]7.3/10[/b]
  • 5 months later...
Posted
Quotes for this banner are lame. The pictures, are plain. You need something interesting. Something not so, boring. I may be a tad to harsh, but that's just the way I am. So overall, I will give you a 7/10 for at least trying to impress someone...(byt the way, I am not icy, just not in a good mood)
Posted
[color=teal]Please don't bring back 3 month old threads.. especially to say how unimpressed you were of the banner, lol.

Topic closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...