Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink]Have you ever had one of those days that starts out really good, and everything [i]is[/i] good until you talk to someone and the conversation doesn't go well and it just makes you feel bad? Yeah...that's how today has been. I mean...everything was great with my bday and all!!! But then I just feel all sh*tty every time I talk to this person...I must be the biggest @ss on the planet or something...ever had day like this? I have, and I feel so mean even though I'm not intending to be...! :( [/color]
Posted
[size=1]Haha.. this is just too funny..sorry,but I love to see how people actually post up their personal lives on the boards....... ah well, the person you're talking about with get over it soon..just say you're [b]sorry!![/b][/size]
Posted
Yeah, i know what you mean.

My day wasnt exactly like that. Its hard to say if it was good or bad.

First I spent the first two periods sitting in a room taking the exit exam, then all during third we had to listen to people tell us about aids and sex for the 500th time. Then we watch: "Behind the Terrorist" in my Law class. It was okay but yet it sucked, wierd.

Sorry about your day and happy birthday! Mine is tommorrow.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B][size=1]Haha.. this is just too funny..sorry,but I love to see how people actually post up their personal lives on the boards....... ah well, the person you're talking about with get over it soon..just say you're [b]sorry!![/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Glad to know that you're "concerned" Mystic...heh...if you don't want to hear about my personal life, tell me to shut the hell up and move on with your own affairs :D (because that's what I would do :p)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Glad to know that you're "concerned" Mystic...heh...if you don't want to hear about my personal life, tell me to shut the hell up and move on with your own affairs :D (because that's what I would do :p)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I would do the same too! :)

And yes I've had days like that, worse days, and better days... today... today is a good day :)
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Heh, if it were me, I would hand that person a spoon, and tell them to "EAT MY @SS!!!"

...but that's just me...and I'm a B@stard ::p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Glad to know that you're "concerned" Mystic...heh...if you don't want to hear about my personal life, tell me to shut the hell up and move on with your own affairs :D (because that's what I would do :p)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh of course I am. I love all my fellow members at otaku. :) - I am sorry, I didn't mean it really. Just say you're sorry to your friend. That **** always works.. trust me girl.... :)

- Mystic
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Heh, if it were me, I would hand that person a spoon, and tell them to "EAT MY @SS!!!"

...but that's just me...and I'm a B@stard ::p [/B][/QUOTE]

Hhahaha, thats pretty funny, next time some one messess with me ill use that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Have you ever had one of those days that starts out really good, and everything [i]is[/i] good until you talk to someone and the conversation doesn't go well and it just makes you feel bad? Yeah...that's how today has been. I mean...everything was great with my bday and all!!! But then I just feel all sh*tty every time I talk to this person...I must be the biggest @ss on the planet or something...ever had day like this? I have, and I feel so mean even though I'm not intending to be...! :( [/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I just wake up saying, "Today is a good day to die." It's what this one tribe of indians (not sure which) used to say the day they were going to battle another tribe :smirk: It's an odd thing to say to yourself in the morning but it's a habit and It kinda let's you be more open to things during the day cause it kinda reminds you that you could die at any moment, so you should live every day how you want it :) Sure I've had those kinda days but I got over it quickly. I try not to let things bother me that much.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Heh, if it were me, I would hand that person a spoon, and tell them to "EAT MY @SS!!!"

...but that's just me...and I'm a B@stard ::p [/B][/QUOTE][color=royalblue]:laugh::laugh:hehe nice one...um yeah I have had those kind of days...Just try and explain to the person that you are very sorry.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Have you ever had one of those days that starts out really good, and everything [i]is[/i] good until you talk to someone and the conversation doesn't go well and it just makes you feel bad? Yeah...that's how today has been. I mean...everything was great with my bday and all!!! But then I just feel all sh*tty every time I talk to this person...I must be the biggest @ss on the planet or something...ever had day like this? I have, and I feel so mean even though I'm not intending to be...! :( [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Please watch the swearing there, BabyGirl.[/color]
Posted
I always feel terrible when the conversation dies early cause the person never holds up and runs away from it all...It frustrates me so much whenever a friend that I know well doesn't talk to me when I stay quiet and I've been doing all the talking.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]Please watch the swearing there, BabyGirl.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I'm sorry James, but it was just one of those days >_<[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I'm sorry James, but it was just one of those days >_<[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]It's fine. I just got a complaint about it...*sigh*[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]It's fine. I just got a complaint about it...*sigh*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink](Okey, well I'll say I'm sorry to everyone...I don't normally use such language...besides, today will be a great day! :D)

Heh, yesterday I got a beautiful new camera and I'm quite happy about it...[/color]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Heh, I don't know for sure if it's going to be a good day, but it's definitely goin' to be a weird one....Allow me to explain :p

Anyhoo, when my dad woke me up thismorning....
Dad: "Brian...com'on wake up...it's a little after nine... are you awake?"

Me: "Is it government offical time?"


HAHA! I have no ida where that came from...or what it even means!!! but that's the first thing I said...I think I was still half dreaming....must have been a weird dream...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...