Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=midnightblue][size=1][b]I was [i]SO[/i] bored with Gavin, my , that I actually made my own sketch of that dragon-dog thingy from that movie ... I don't know what it's called, but Gavin says it was really good. When done with the sketch, Gavin finished it by using photo print shop, and water paints to paint it in. I made a transparent background and that's how it all worked! I love this dragon! *huggles evil dragon*
The credit mainly goes to Gavin due to his part of painting it. Well. it's simple. plain. and, very ... "Woodsy" which I hate. ALOT! *glares at her picture* any who! hope you all like it. Please. Don't rate this picture... this one is most indeed not like me. I think I'm possessed *shudders, then laughs*[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
[size=1]Ohh, Haku.. I really like it. I'm sorry you don't.

I've fallen in love with [i]Spirited Away[/i] since I first saw it, and I really like Haku.

It's very good. The coloring, also.[/size]
Posted
[size=1] Very nice, I like the coloring. ^_^ I fell in love with Spirited Away, too. Went on a raid and watched Totoro twenty times again.

I like your picture, I think it's great![/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]it's a very nice drawing and you should be very proud of it. very nice job. better than i can do.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Oh wow that's really good^^ I love the way you coloured it^^ I can never colour that well^^ Hehe I really want to see Spirited Away but I think I'm going to wait until it comes on one of the movie channels.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]yeah, the backround kind of does suck. heh.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...