OtakuBoards

I Love This Board!

Desbreko

i just went back to a message board that i stopped going to. (there where a lot of GCN Vs. X-Box threads) after i looked around for awhile i realized that this is a much better board. mainly the people here are a lot nicer, that and this board has some cool features that the other doesn't. thank you to all the people who created this board!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

man, I sound like that stupid monkey in powerpuff girls.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, you kind've do...

Yeah, and Adam did this all. He also did The 'Obaku'. (Sorry, just re-reading Adam's 'encounter' with Masterfork.

So, as you can see, he really is a great guy...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yeah, you kind've do...

Yeah, and Adam did this all. He also did The 'Obaku'. (Sorry, just re-reading Adam's 'encounter' with Masterfork.

So, as you can see, he really is a great guy... [/B][/QUOTE]

no, it was obwaku, I remember because I read it yesterday, pretty hilarious....

yup, adam really is a great guy....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]i just went back to a message board that i stopped going to. (there where a lot of GCN Vs. X-Box threads) after i looked around for awhile i realized that this is a much better board. mainly the people here are a lot nicer, that and this board has some cool features that the other doesn't. thank you to all the people who created this board! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yep...I think that people here are pretty friendly when compared with other boards.

A big thanks goes to Adam for all his hard work.

And I also think that we should thank Sephiroth for being a great senior staff member...people don't get thanked enough for the good work they do. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]

And I also think that we should thank Sephiroth for being a great senior staff member...people don't get thanked enough for the good work they do. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, thanks james, I'm happy working here on the boards, its a tough job but someone's gotta do it, heh heh....