Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i just went back to a message board that i stopped going to. (there where a lot of GCN Vs. X-Box threads) after i looked around for awhile i realized that this is a much better board. mainly the people here are a lot nicer, that and this board has some cool features that the other doesn't. thank you to all the people who created this board!
Posted
heh, I guess you should just thank adam, he created it, he made what you see before you, thats right, adam, not me, not even the kirby's, it was adam, the one who created it all, adam....

man, I sound like that stupid monkey in powerpuff girls....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

man, I sound like that stupid monkey in powerpuff girls.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, you kind've do...

Yeah, and Adam did this all. He also did The 'Obaku'. (Sorry, just re-reading Adam's 'encounter' with Masterfork.

So, as you can see, he really is a great guy...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yeah, you kind've do...

Yeah, and Adam did this all. He also did The 'Obaku'. (Sorry, just re-reading Adam's 'encounter' with Masterfork.

So, as you can see, he really is a great guy... [/B][/QUOTE]

no, it was obwaku, I remember because I read it yesterday, pretty hilarious....

yup, adam really is a great guy....
Posted
yes adam is great, everyone here worships him, our religion is theOtaku. if you dont say adam is cool atleast 20 times a month you will get banned.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]i just went back to a message board that i stopped going to. (there where a lot of GCN Vs. X-Box threads) after i looked around for awhile i realized that this is a much better board. mainly the people here are a lot nicer, that and this board has some cool features that the other doesn't. thank you to all the people who created this board! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yep...I think that people here are pretty friendly when compared with other boards.

A big thanks goes to Adam for all his hard work.

And I also think that we should thank Sephiroth for being a great senior staff member...people don't get thanked enough for the good work they do. :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]

And I also think that we should thank Sephiroth for being a great senior staff member...people don't get thanked enough for the good work they do. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, thanks james, I'm happy working here on the boards, its a tough job but someone's gotta do it, heh heh....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...