Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
SN standing for Scurvy Nave, its a pirate based game, but thats not the name of the actual title, only the development name. Actually a pirate based FPS game, sounds strange, but I think it will work out. So I am going to post some pictures and models we have and that we will b having for the game. If you wanna rate em, and comment and the like, then be my guest, we can use all the feedback, positive or negative.

[URL=http://whiteraven3d.150m.com/pirates.htm]Scurvy Nave graphics[/URL]
Posted
Well for now, we don't have any, I have been thinking around at what the main character would look like, but I don't have a scanner, so I can't show people what he would look like. We also don't have 3d designers who really specialize in people, so for right now, we're doing some weapons and other lil things.

Since the people will have to wait, I am hoping to get that home lookin good, since we have parts to an island, trees, etc, but we don't have houses and the like. So I am thinking of what some of the exteriors and interiors of the buildings. And all these things are just for the beginnings of the game, it'll take alotta work, and alotta time to finish it. But I hope it all comes together soon. :)
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]well, the moon like sceen could use some work, and i can't tell what that grey thing with the four arms is supposed to be. also, you might want to make the ship a little longer to be more realistic. other than that, it looks great. also, do you still need 2d artest to help? it turns out i do have some time on my hands, and i mihgt be able to help. i don't know, try iming me at chrisneffnc.[/b][/color]
Posted
Well some of those aren't complete yet. Like the ship and that grey area with a volcano, which is the home island, just without trees, houses, people, etc. Also some of the objects that are in there aren't for my game, but for another game that is being developed under our game company, MagiPixel. That grey monster with the 4 arms as the longer sword.
Posted
*drool* very nice rendering. what kind of graphics programs do you use? i've tried using maya but it makes my brain smoke. i always knew there was a lot of work in games. :)
Posted
My game team uses Blender, its a good program, pretty easy to understand for the most part. And most of the graphics on there I like mainly is the textures. A 3d artist for my team is just great at textures, so that really makes those pieces shine. We'd all like to use something a lil better than Blender, that has more bells and whistles on it, but to pay for that kinda stuff.........well is hard......with our no money. So Blender is nice....its free.....its failry easy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...