Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]Well, I decided to make a new banner. It is not perfect but I think it looks better than the other one. Anyway I can`t wait to see your opinons about the banner because there is always a need for improvement. I`ll admit, this banner is not really good, it`s really plain and I used a horrible color and font but well, I am new at this.[/COLOR]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Not bad I give it a 6.5/10. Nice work I think it's a little plain and not... right.
Posted
Thanks, I am just a plain person so most of my stuff is plain. By the way, what do you mean by not right? I would like it if you explained what you ment by that.(I am not being rude or anything and I dn`t mean to be)
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Well... I think it's... too much pink? :p it's not my colour I guess. You should aoso make the left box and head blend in more the background of it isnt the same as the rest of the banner.

Hope that helped.
Posted
I think it looks fine, except there are a few spots where it isn't tinted pink. I?d give it an 8/10. You may have used a lot of pink, but things start to not look so great if you use too many of the wrong colors. For example if it was red, green, and yellow it would hurt everyone?s eyes.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I up my 6.5/10 to a 7/10. Now that I look at it it looks a bit better.
Posted
I like it. Everything that is plain is'nt always bad and everything that is complex isn't always good. And Taylor you shouldn't talk about plain bannners look at yours. That's as plain as it gets. No offense. And by the way I like your banner alot GD
Posted
[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Heh well I like it except for a few things that detract from it...I dont like the text all too much...And the Top edge of it isnt pink like the rest...

Other then that its very cute and I like its simplicity :D [/color][/font][/b]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heavyblade [/i]
[B]I like it. Everything that is plain is'nt always bad and everything that is complex isn't always good. And Taylor you shouldn't talk about plain bannners look at yours. That's as plain as it gets. No offense. And by the way I like your banner alot GD [/B][/QUOTE]

It's meant for that effect dumb dumb. :)

It's original and good. Mine that is. Ok maybe plain wasn't the word I should of used for that banner.
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Thanks everyone. I am sorry about the pink but it was the color closest to the two backgrounds. I also had a bit of trouble trying to get the backgrounds to match. It looked much wrost when I first made it. Pink isn`t my color neither but it was the only one that looked good with the pics. About the text, I can never find text that I like. I think I did do a good job for something made in 10 minutes though. Oh and I must of missed the top edge of the banner. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]I also made this banner for my new website. Tell me how you like this one.t`s pretty dumb though.[/COLOR]
Posted
Hmm the second, I think needs some more detail, and a different font, The font doesnt go good with the banner itself, Maybe its too big
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Just pictures and basic white font... mmmm not good at all. Try something original please. But... nah not even good effort.
Posted
[COLOR=blue]The second banner wasn`t supposed to be good. Ha it`s something I made when I first got my paintshop pro7. I was messing around with it like 9 pm because I had nothing better to do. I also made another stupid banner. I think it`s a bit better than the previous. Sorry about my little joke.[/COLOR]
Posted
First one:
The pics are too much to the corners, just put them closer apart. Also, those purple sparks don't fit with the rest of it at all... Make those pink and it will look better.

Second one:
I don't know, there is nothing much to tell about this one... Other than the sparks actually are blinding after staring for a while.

I don't see a problem with the font on the first one, and I think you did a very good job on blending it with the banner itself, but the font on the second one is bad.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=blue]This is my newest banner, it`s nothing special but I think it`s the best one I made so far. I used the background image from my blog layout and found a nice font. I hope you all like it.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...