Crazy Ace Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 cool i just bought a champion pitbull puppy cant wait till it grows so i can mess with other peeps pets
IkkiMechaPilot Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 I have a white tiger. And two cats. I love cats.
Mr.blob Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 A white Tiger?? Well I have a Cat and two little animals called Degus. I like all animals.
Ravenstorture Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]I have three cats - jessamine moved out a while ago, I only see her every fourth night or so. Then there is nigel, a huge himalayan persian, a beautiful cat who thinks he owns everything. My personal favorite cat (I'm not only typing that because she's watching) is Puzwa. I've had her for about eight years and she loves me so much... sleeps next to me, follows me around, and malts white cat hair all over my whole wardrobe, which is mainly black, except for my school uniform, which is dark blue. *****! Oh, I'm sorry kitty... she's so cute. Here! See for yourself. This is puzwa on our living room windowsill.[/font][/color]
Rain Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 [size=1]I have four pets - two dogs and two cats. One of the dogs, Molly, is a Maltese crossed with... something, heh. And the other one, Emma, is like a Jack Russell, but bigger. We don't really know what she is, lol. Our dogs are scared of one of our cats, she's so evil. I like dogs more than cats. Cats seem kind of snobbish, heh. I wish I had a turtle. They seem so cool ^_^[/size]
Iron_Chef Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 i have a chinchilla (called charles) a guniea pig (called pudding) and a hamster (called YoJimmy)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now