OtakuBoards

What pets do you have?

Sephiroth

Guest Crimson Spider
Where to start.

1 Dalmation
2 Cats. One Burmise, one classless mutt.
2 Birds. One Parakeet (Sp?) One Hawns Mckaw (again, Sp?)
1 Desert tortoise
and Countless, nameless fish.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=green]Well, I won a goldfish from the fair about two years ago, named him Lucky. Reason? Because I didn't really win him. I lost at the game, but the guy gave him to me anyways.^^() Sere also got one, though hers lived longer then mine.

He died two days after I got him, Sere's died....I think three or four.Oo Turns out they had a fishie disease of some kind. I can't remember the name, but it explains why they guy just handed them to us.

My current and forever loved pet is my dog, Samantha Sue, or just Sammy as we like to call her. She's just the cutest little thing, and she's always doing such strange things, especially for a dog of her age(she's 7 in human years).^^() Here' the only picture I could find on the comp.

[size=1]Such a lazy little girl, oh look, my Dad's legs got in there too.[/size][/color]
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=452983[/img]

[size=1]Yes, *sobsob* my fishie died. And then it infected my sister's betta fish and he died too.

But oh well. My pets? Weeelllll. Okay.

Sadie: Welp, her real name is Mercedes, but none of us call her that, so she's our little monster-dog. She's five, but she can still act like a puppy when she wants to. ^_^ Boston-Jack Russel mix, and she has a thing for people's ears. Don't ever let her lick your face, because you'll get your ears attacked. . . . she also sleeps with me, and steals my bed . . . >>;;;;

Buddy: Nope, we didn't name him. He's 1, and a Dachshund-Rat Terrier mix, but as kyoot as a button! ^_^ So yeah, he's hyper, and he hasn't been fixed, but he's still sooooo cute! And soft . . . but -- just as Sadie has a thing for ears -- he has a thing for noses. Luckily, he sleeps with Mommy and Daddy.

Teddy: Um, I don't really know how old Teddy is, but I'm sure he's getting on in his years. We picked him up as a stray (actually, Mommy used to feed him on the front porch, and then one day he just walked into our house like he belonged there and we kept him) and named him Theodore Roosevelt. I luff my kitty. ^_^ He used to be real bad about clawing people, but now that we've had him for a couple of years, he's just a big lap cat. And he is a BIG lap cat. He currently weighs 17 pounds, I think. But, however big he is, he still has this little, itty-bitty meow. It's so cute.

Callie: Yep, if you couldn't have guessed, Callie is a calico. (We're not sure what Teddy is though.) We've had her around for a while, and she is the most annoying creature in this household. I'm not entirely sure everything is there in her head, because she has a problem with not knowing which side of the door she wants on. But she loves us and we love her (or maybe we just feed her and so she sticks around O_o) so everything's all good.

And then we have--

Ed: Yes, Ed. The suicidal betta fish. He used to be my sister's (and he'd be the 3rd betta fish she's had)(she didn't take care of Ed, so I got him) but now he just sits on the counter in our kitchen because I got tired of my room smelling like fish. But, yeah, as I said before, Ed has problems. A couple of days ago, when Mum, Sadie, and I got back from the vet, I looked from the empty fish-tank, to the empty glass (where Ed used to be) and went "Oh my God, where's my fish?!" Well, it found out that he must have jumped out of the glass and onto the floor (thank God I didn't step on him!) because none of the other animals were in the house. So, thusly, I have a suicidal betta fish.

And that's all my current pets.

. . . I wannanother kitty though!!!!!!!!!

--Sere[/size]

[FONT=arial]I have a beagle named Lizzy. she's almost 5, and she looks almost exactly like Mei's dog. they're both absolutely ADORABLE!!! Lizzy begs far too much though, and she's not exactly what you would call bright. but that doesn't bother me much, cuz she's so gosh darn cute!

I almost ended up getting a guinea pig a couple of weeks ago. kinda weird, considering I don't normally care much for them. put them up next to hamsters, and they look like monsters 0_o. but I saw this guinea pig in a pet store that was a little smaller than the others and looked all roughed up, and it looked so cute and gentle. buuuuut I didn't have my money on me at the time, and my mom refused to let me come back and get it later. *sigh* sadness.[/FONt]

[color=green]Sqwee, Sammy is the queen of beggers! She is also a beagle, and like I said, she's seven years old.^^() Like Sadie, she acts like a puppy, and like Lizzy, she isn't the smartest little thing, but she's just so CUTE!

Problem with her though, she's getting a bit...tubby.>> Her begging really gets to us...it's those EYES I tell ya! Such a silly beagle, she's so tricky![/color]

I have a dog: Becky (absolutely gorgeous, sometimes smart. mostly dumb, never barks, really cute). two rats: Ivy and Button (cute as cute, fun to watch) and a rabbit: Blossom (i dont really like it. Takes chunks out of ur arms :bawl: )thats it. But becky is lovely. DoGS RoCK. MaD. WHat iS WiTH THe VoWeLS? HeHeHe.

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]*thinks*

I've had... seven turtles, nine-eleven kittens, two cats, one puppy, and two (ended up with about thirty) rats.

When I was born, my parents caught me two baby turtles from this river in Korea. We kept them in this huge bowl at home, and I kept them for three years until we had to move to the US. Then I started over with one turtle when I was six, and named it Turdy. It kept growing at the size of my palm, and it was a red-eared turtle, just like my previous ones. Then my parents' friends' daughter gave me their old turtle, which was older, but smaller than my turtle, since their baby kept trying to drop it. After just keeping them for a few years, I went fishing, and I netted two baby turtles in a summer. Then, in a parking lot, I found this dried up thing, and took it home to see if it was alive. It looked so gross, and smelled so bad, I could've sworn it had been dead for a while. But it was alive, and I put it in the tank with the others, and fed it. So that's the story about my turtles.

All of the nine-eleven kittens and two cats were strays I took in, though I never had more than three kittens at once. You see, there was this calico cat, and she kept having half calico-half persian kittens on our porch, and left them. Since they kept 'crying' all night, I fed them milk and egg yolk, and eventually took them in. Then I started feeding them tuna, and giving them baths. After keeping them for about a month, I'd let them go again, and I'd see them a few months later on that same porch. And the two cats just appeared one day by the stairs, and followed me everywhere. My mom loved the calico and tabby, so she let me keep them for two months. ^_^

And Bruno, my puppy, was my absolute favorite. I got to keep him for a year, after my dad brought him home as a surprise from Galveston to Dallas. He was SO cute. Everytime someone came over, he'd start jumping up and down, and tackle them with kisses each time, though he'd freak out all the younger kids, since he was black, tan, and white. (Think Lady M's dog, only... Chibi). Though, the owners asked for him back, because Bruno's mom kept howling all year after we took him away. I cried, since I never got to say goodbye to him. When they returned him, I was in Korea, on vacation, and I had bought all this stuff to bring back to him. = /

Er... and the rats my dad just brought from his office. It was a girl and boy, so in a week, we found about nine babies sleeping in the cage. I got to hold one, but my dad got bit each time he took one out. When we had three cage-fulls, we released them by the golf course. Soo... if you ever see a bunch of mice in Richison, Texas... It's only half my fault. x.x;[/color] [/size]

Lizzy has a flippin' attitude--she KNOWS she's the cutest wittle doggie in da whole world! Yesh she does! Yesh she knowsh shesh da cutest wittle....

I mean, my dog is nice. I like my dog, and my dog likes me. But she is a 'princess' and is the laziest creature since amibasuki was born. :D BWEE I'm j/k! lol

I have alot, and I mean alot of pets in during my 17 years of existence. Ranging from a hedgehog(of course the hedgehogs name was Sonic) to turtles. Right now I have 3 cats and 2 dogs.

Dogs-Katie and Kohl
Cats-Mr. Kitty(my 1st cat who is still tickin after many years-good thing), Bobo, and Baby Girl(Persian)(but I don't call her that, I just call her....whatever comes to mind....like Tanookie or Snookers)

I will have a pic of her soon, and you will "ooo and ahh" over how cute she really is.

[color=purple] Um lets see i have 2 cats 1 dog 9goldfish and i lease a horse!! My 2 cats namwes are Calie (calico, imagnitive, huh?) ans smokey (grey and fat) my dogs name is Julie, shes a standard poodle yay poodles!!) i dont have names for the fish cuz its kinda hard to tell them apart and my Horses name is jack (hes 16.2hh, anglo-arab, bay, 20 something years old and hes very sweet [/color]

I used to have a cat that I named Whiteblaze and he was the coolest too! I got him from a married couple who had just had their first child. There's more but, maybe I'll tell a little of it later.

A few years after that I got a kitten from my aunt that was an Abyssinian/tabby. I named her Sasami and the first night I had her she slept on my bed with me. She was sweet and everything but, then she started to bite and scratch all the time and we had to give her away. The scratches weren't all bad but, when she bit you, you bled.

hmmm...I'm not going to tell people all of my old pets because they would get bored and leave before I finished. soooooooo...

currently I have a poodle named kathryn hepburn (yes the movie star) which actually wasn't mine. it was my sister's and my mom named her but I ended up with her.

and then I have an alaskan malamute named Zephaniah (i think I spelled that right) Zepha for short, after the prophet in the Bible. I didn't name him either. He's my step-dads but i usually take care of him so he is know as my dog.

the last pet I had that died was my goldfish. his name was Bob T. Fish for Bob The Fish. Thats when I was really into smilies and everyone at my school calls smilies, Bobs. he lived for about 2 yr. which was really long for a school carnival fish. I've never had a goldfish live that long except maybe Jake. He was the coolest goldfish ever. I had him in second grade.

oops. you're getting bored. I'll stop now.

I have three dogs. I have a pitbull mix named Kuma(she is very beautiful, she is brindle), I have an airedale/black lab mix named Yoshi after the dinosaur on Super Mario World (she is just like a big teddy bear), and I have a big fat chocolate lab named Zues who loves to play.

Lesse...

3 cats:
[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/comics/bebbies/gremlin.jpg]Gremlin[/URL] aka Teh Furry Germie - 15 years old
[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/comics/bebbies/blade.jpg]Blade[/URL] aka Whooodafuzzyseelabwade - about 3
[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/comics/bebbies/loki.jpg]Loki[/URL] aka WHOOODAFISHIE! - same as Whooodafuzzyseelabwade. Doo. Fuzzy.

2 Rabbits: Flopsy and Matilda

3 Corn Snakes - Asmodeus, Fred and Brena

2 Bearded Dragons - (Argh, can't spell his name! Euronimous or something...) and Gizmo (aka Ronnie and Gizzymo)

10 Leopard Geckos - Cleopatra, Iria, Loui, Pandora, Tiny, Midge, Gem, Newt, Amaru, Sumeko.

2 Rats - Phoebe and Noodles

And a bunch of fish.

If you count the tiny pets too, we have about 1000 fleas and a few hundred crickets, pinkies and mealworms, too. The fleas aren't in a box, either. XD