Japan Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Here are two poems that I wrote till 3 AM last night. The first one is a Dramitic poem about a bad day and the second is All about what Vash from Trigun feels. [I][U]"Ungrateful Day"[/U] On this ungrateful day, I walk along the path of life Where there is nothing but but sorrow and hate Can I escape this day? I run and hide away on this ungrateful day These bad experiences keep happening I lost control I am losing my mind This is driving me insane! On this ungrateful day I lost my way on this ungrateful day [U]"Vash's Poem"[/U] Dripping blood flows threw my weathered hands The death I see before my eyes torture me How can I live this fate? It is more than I can stand Why did you leave me? Without you, this world is a very sad place As I try to save innocent people, sand blows freely The sand makes it hard for people to see the truth Realistic views rave I can't stand this madness I wish that people would be full of love and peace But instead, they are corrupted by sin They're souls are stained with hate Instead of pure souls But what can I say, I am just as brutul opposing him [/I]
OtakuSennen Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Wow!! Those are great, 86! They're very well written. I like the first one more, but if I watched Trigun I'd probably understand the second one more, thus elevating its level of favoriteness! You used very vivid words which made them really great! [b]9.3[/b]
Tog Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Ooh, very nice! I like the second one a lot. But I'm not very good at rating things...
Japan Posted August 4, 2003 Author Posted August 4, 2003 Here is another poem of mine. I wrote it during my depression last year. [u][I]"No Name"[/u] As I look into the bay I feel nothing As I ponder thoughts of everyday life, I feel left behind While the world passes me by I wonder, what's going on? Erin's not the friend I thought she would be I just wish these people would see me here I wonder how I can carry on with all my might But these people don't notice me I wish I could have someone to talk to Oh dear How can this be While I try to be me people just rip my heart out the reason I'm treated this way is because of the way I am? God bless me no I hope it is not so Why is this happening to me.....I don't know [/I]
Spikey Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [Size=1]Very nice, I think that is amazing. I love the 1st one and the secongd one is just slightly not as good as the first. But they are both very nice poems keep it up.[/size]
boothten Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Wow, Japan. You're poetry is very good. I mean it! It really was touching. (Corny? yes. ><) Rating: 9.7/10[/color][/size]
T man Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 I give your first poem a [b]9.5[/b] and for the vash poem I give it a [b]10[/b]. For that last one I give it a [b]9.6[/b]. Of course this is just my opinion. I think they're all good poems.
Guest Aznchick Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 wow those sound so good! The depression one was very powerful..u write good ^^
Heavyblade Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 I like all of them lots they are so...I...can't explain. They are really good. Keep it up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now