Guest Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Yea ever think of seeing one.....Maybe you saw one in ur dreams and didnt know
Flash Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]a shrink is a psychiatrist.... *looks at flash* and stop sniffing ajax.... [/B][/QUOTE] What Ajax? *hides bottle behind back*
Chib Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]a shrink is a psychiatrist.... *looks at flash* and stop sniffing ajax.... [/B][/QUOTE] Psychiatrist, you sound just like my cousin. I'm perfect normal, I just have to much dream, and my cousin has to suffer with me during the night. hehe. Sometine I roll down the bed too, it hurt, but I like it. I can be with the character I like.
piccolo Posted September 27, 2001 Author Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i] [B] Psychiatrist, you sound just like my cousin. I'm perfect normal, I just have to much dream, and my cousin has to suffer with me during the night. hehe. Sometine I roll down the bed too, it hurt, but I like it. I can be with the character I like. [/B][/QUOTE] You definitely need some serious help
amibasuki Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 a whilez back I had 2 dreams of DBZ, both in 2 nights. the first one was pretty cool, the second one was pretty weird. in the first one I was helping Android 17 fight Piccolo in my house (I even had my own little ki powers:D). in the second one I was traveling around space on a weird lookin' motorcycle with Vegeta, Piccolo, and Trunks. we were goin' to these weird cratered-lookin' planets for some reason, and you had to be careful, because if you made one wrong move, you'd slip and get carried off into space (the space looked [i]reeeeally[/i] big, so I didn't move around too much...) I was on a big DBZ high that week...
piccolo Posted September 28, 2001 Author Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]a whilez back I had 2 dreams of DBZ, both in 2 nights. the first one was pretty cool, the second one was pretty weird. in the first one I was helping Android 17 fight Piccolo in my house (I even had my own little ki powers:D). in the second one I was traveling around space on a weird lookin' motorcycle with Vegeta, Piccolo, and Trunks. we were goin' to these weird cratered-lookin' planets for some reason, and you had to be careful, because if you made one wrong move, you'd slip and get carried off into space (the space looked [i]reeeeally[/i] big, so I didn't move around too much...) I was on a big DBZ high that week... [/B][/QUOTE] I know. :laugh: 2 in one week.
Chib Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] You definitely need some serious help [/B][/QUOTE] I'm fine Piccolo and I don't need help.
Pressure Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Dreaming about gohan *drools* fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun:tasty:
PiroMunkie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B]This is wierd, but any of you ever dream that has something to do with DBZ. I did, instead of being hero, I was killed in my dream. :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]No I cant say I have..[/SIZE]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Umm it's not sanctioned for "CHILDREN's" ears...just J/K...but I did have a dream with Vampire Hunter D...that is the extent of my anime dreams...it's amazing what a little tequila will do.... ******AS A MOM......IF I FIND OUT ANY OF MY YOUNGER PALS ARE DRINKING...IT'S ON!!!!!!!....Ya HEARD!!!!******LOL:eek: :mad: :smirk: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :eek:
DarkSage Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [B]i wouldnt know if i did cuz i really dont remember my dreams for the most part sometimes i do but outta those times nope i havent[/B]
lil_hell4t Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 i dreamnt i was chibi gokou at my own intermediate school once..and i was fighting reckoom...i wuz getting kicked sadly...* i dont need help*...*yet*:devil:
Lady Macaiodh Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 first of all whatever you do, don't EVER recommend a shrink to anyone. i've had eight (no joke, & not by choice, either) & all they do is dope you up, & not in the good way. second, yeah, i've had a few db dreams. they were all about vegeta and they were all reeeeally good ;) let's just say that saiyans have a little something that humans don't.
Lady Macaiodh Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 uhhhh...yeah kid, that's it. that and huge throbbing length and ultimate stamina! maybe i shouldn't post this b/c i know alot of kids come here and i shouldn't be talking about having sex w/ vegeta but what the hell!! please, oh powerful administrator, don't boot me! hey, looks like we're here at the same time. where are you, exactly? i mean, where on the planet?
Break Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 My location is, Earth, Europe, UK, England, South East, Surrey, Hersham, My road, my house, my room,on my chair. what about you, and could you post on "My new saga" please?
Gohans_girl Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 i dream Im fighting with the z worries all the time for some reson It me as Jelsa (My made up saiyin) and vegeta or gohan beat the enmy!one time I had a way weird one
Subzeroice Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 I dream of me beating Vegeta up. :laugh: the next night, I dream of Trunks beating me up. :flaming:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now