OtakuBoards

Ever dream about DBZ

piccolo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]

hey! I have no control over what I see in my sleep [/B][/QUOTE]

neither do i. i have neva dremt about the DB characters but when i was 11 or 12, i did dream of link coming into a big computer game store, where i was, he was on epona and he ran into a corridor and then he jumped into a picture.....i DO NOT need help, k, im 13 years old. :angel: seriously

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]you die for no reason???? :confused:
hmmmmmm.....do they kill you or do you just die?> [/B][/QUOTE]

Everyone is fighting, and there is a lot of energy ball or fireball flying around. One of them hit me, I try to run, but it is hopeless. You know what happen when you're dreaming and it's time to woke up, or end the dream, at that time I die, and the dream end. I sweat because I died.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

Everyone is fighting, and there is a lot of energy ball or fireball flying around. One of them hit me, I try to run, but it is hopeless. You know what happen when you're dreaming and it's time to woke up, or end the dream, at that time I die, and the dream end. I sweat because I died. [/B][/QUOTE]

so who killed you? did you see the face? Maybe if you can pin his pics up on a dart board and throw the darts at him. It might make you feel better.:)

I have before once or twice never died i always killed my enemy. I uh also did something with 18.......It was really weird and i couldnt wake up....It was a good dream:o :o :o :o

You all have better dream than I am. Just for some reason, I stand in the battle field and see people from DBZ are fighting. Energy ball and fireball is all over the place. There I am standing and looking around with fear, then a fireball or energy hit me, I try to run, but I'm finish. Then I woke up, I'm sweating and scare. I'm glad it's only a dream. I wish I can be a hero in my dream, but it turn out that I'm being kill. So much for a dream.

I dream a lot about DBZ, and I call their name when I'm dreaming too, which make my cousin think their is something wrong with me. Sometime I punch her during the night. She hated when that happen. :laugh: What can I do about dream, I can help it.

Well.. I hate to admit it, but I have..

It took place on the basketball courts of my old school... My friend was getting ready to fight Cell, and another Friend was sitting on the sideline, with a bag of Jellybeans... My friend fighting Cell was knocked down, and then Cell started to steal the Jellybeans... My friend called out for help, but I was preoccupied, flying around... Seeing as it was a dream, it felt so real... So awesome... Screw the dreams 'Plot', whenever I have a whacked out dream like that, I just try to take control and make the most of it... :)