OtakuBoards

Ever dream about DBZ

piccolo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]a shrink is a psychiatrist....

*looks at flash*

and stop sniffing ajax.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Psychiatrist, you sound just like my cousin. I'm perfect normal, I just have to much dream, and my cousin has to suffer with me during the night. hehe. Sometine I roll down the bed too, it hurt, but I like it. I can be with the character I like.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]

Psychiatrist, you sound just like my cousin. I'm perfect normal, I just have to much dream, and my cousin has to suffer with me during the night. hehe. Sometine I roll down the bed too, it hurt, but I like it. I can be with the character I like. [/B][/QUOTE]

You definitely need some serious help

a whilez back I had 2 dreams of DBZ, both in 2 nights. the first one was pretty cool, the second one was pretty weird.
in the first one I was helping Android 17 fight Piccolo in my house (I even had my own little ki powers:D).
in the second one I was traveling around space on a weird lookin' motorcycle with Vegeta, Piccolo, and Trunks. we were goin' to these weird cratered-lookin' planets for some reason, and you had to be careful, because if you made one wrong move, you'd slip and get carried off into space (the space looked [i]reeeeally[/i] big, so I didn't move around too much...)
I was on a big DBZ high that week...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]a whilez back I had 2 dreams of DBZ, both in 2 nights. the first one was pretty cool, the second one was pretty weird.
in the first one I was helping Android 17 fight Piccolo in my house (I even had my own little ki powers:D).
in the second one I was traveling around space on a weird lookin' motorcycle with Vegeta, Piccolo, and Trunks. we were goin' to these weird cratered-lookin' planets for some reason, and you had to be careful, because if you made one wrong move, you'd slip and get carried off into space (the space looked [i]reeeeally[/i] big, so I didn't move around too much...)
I was on a big DBZ high that week... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know. :laugh: 2 in one week.

Umm it's not sanctioned for "CHILDREN's" ears...just J/K...but I did have a dream with Vampire Hunter D...that is the extent of my anime dreams...it's amazing what a little tequila will do....

******AS A MOM......IF I FIND OUT ANY OF MY YOUNGER PALS ARE DRINKING...IT'S ON!!!!!!!....Ya HEARD!!!!******LOL:eek: :mad: :smirk: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :eek:

first of all whatever you do, don't EVER recommend a shrink to anyone. i've had eight (no joke, & not by choice, either) & all they do is dope you up, & not in the good way.

second, yeah, i've had a few db dreams. they were all about vegeta and they were all reeeeally good ;) let's just say that saiyans have a little something that humans don't.

uhhhh...yeah kid, that's it.

that and huge throbbing length and ultimate stamina!

maybe i shouldn't post this b/c i know alot of kids come here and i shouldn't be talking about having sex w/ vegeta but what the hell!! please, oh powerful administrator, don't boot me!

hey, looks like we're here at the same time. where are you, exactly? i mean, where on the planet?