Dragon Warrior Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 This is nothing special, but I made it for my site in my sig. The little stick guy in it waves XD Yays!
Braidless Baka Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 *grins* That cool O_o I like the stick man!! The only thing I would suggest would be to slow the waving arm down a tad... That's the only thing I can suggest O_o -- considering it's a... well, y'know... a stick man O_o You don't really need a lot of detail in a stick man... *twitches* *peers at it some more* Oh yeah, and the "I" in "Is" is a little strange - but that could just be a font thing ^_^
Dragon Warrior Posted August 2, 2003 Author Posted August 2, 2003 I used the Neverwinter Nights font for the "Is" so yeah, it's weid ^_^ But it's perdy. Hehe. He waves!
Kaola Su Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 Whoa, Awesome Gavin! I'm guessing for the site? Well that is so neat! Great job! I love the stick guy too! Very cute. Love, Kaola
Spikey Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 [Size=1]I love it. Very funny. I think it should be your banner on ob. Very good job, it's really cool, but the "is" is kind of hard to see that is says Is. Say I would change the font. God job, I love it. 8/10.[/size]
Squall Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 very cool. If your going to use it in your sig, I'd suggest sizing it down, and yeah the i does look odd.
Dragon Warrior Posted August 3, 2003 Author Posted August 3, 2003 I don't know why you people think it's gonna go in my sig :p ^_^ But anywho, yes, the Is is goofy, yet very awesome and sexy O.o I'll make another thing for my sig :<
otakukev Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 Darn straight he's sexy. The way hewaves...*shivers* Anyway, ya, its cool. Too bad I'll have to go to the site to see it. Make your sig something similar.
Dragon Warrior Posted August 3, 2003 Author Posted August 3, 2003 Way ahead of ya, Kev ;) Just look at me new banner!
Dragon Warrior Posted August 3, 2003 Author Posted August 3, 2003 I had just added it to my sig right when you posted, sir ;) So meh!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now