Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]Who is the oldest member here (in ages) I know I'm not. I think Transtic Nerve is. I just want to know from what ages group like to watch DBZ the most. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]What does it matter what age group watches DBZ the most?? That's what I'd like to know..[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]What does it matter what age group watches DBZ the most?? That's what I'd like to know..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

It doesn't do anything much, really. It's just a curiousity. I check the replies, most of them is about 13-15.

Congratulation Lady Macaiodh, you recieve the oldest member award.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I am the oldest dragonball fan at 20 years of age, transtic is 18.... [/B][/QUOTE]


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, i didn't bother to read the whole thread, but i figured i'd give it a try. i turn 22 on oct. 29, 2001. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahem step just a tad to the side...I have the honor of being the oldest fart here..at 23 years old..going on 24....Waves hand Queen Elizabeth style.....Seph and Lady Macaiodh Got nothing but love ya..though....LOL:love::love: :love:
Posted
*Snatches oldest trophy from Lady Macaiodh and gives to Lady Saiya-jin* :smirk: lots of girl (18-24yrs) old peeps :love: DBZ, no wonder......with all those characters like Trunks, Gohan and Vegeta.............
Guest Pikeon
Posted
IM really 29 watch, go to the calender,and go to March. On 2002. It will show me being 30
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]IM really 29 watch, go to the calender,and go to March. On 2002. It will show me being 30 [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]It says 16, so plbbbbbtt!!! :p :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]It says 16, so plbbbbbtt!!! :p :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Pikeon is only 14. Pikeon, stop posting ridiculous thread so you can reach 500 post.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]*Snatches oldest trophy from Lady Macaiodh and gives to Lady Saiya-jin* :smirk: lots of girl (18-24yrs) old peeps :love: DBZ, no wonder......with all those characters like Trunks, Gohan and Vegeta............. [/B][/QUOTE]


I'd like to thank all the little people I had to step on to get here....I'm joking ya'll:laugh: :p

Hey Lady Macaiodh(cool name by the way...extending props...woo-hoo), EXPERIENCE Rocks..hehehehehehe:devil:

But anyways, I am proud to be Vegeta's Sugar Mama!!!!! :love:
Posted
I think we should all try to get Pikeon off for spamming, isn't that against the rules. But hey, speaking of experience, 16 yrs is enough exp. for my 2 best friends. Picture losing it to your babystiier when you are 11!!!!!! thats what they did
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I think we should all try to get Pikeon off for spamming, isn't that against the rules. But hey, speaking of experience, 16 yrs is enough exp. for my 2 best friends. Picture losing it to your babystiier when you are 11!!!!!! thats what they did [/B][/QUOTE]

May be we should, but I think only the Moderator can do that. He's one annoying 14 years old just like Shadowgohan.
Posted
Don't ban Pikeon for something as small as that! He was just having a joke!

And Shadow Gohan isn't annoying! I'll kick your A$$ if you say that again!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...